Hi there, I want to hear something about useful herbal remedies. I am female who is 45 years old. Any remedy would do, write freely. I wonder if they really help. That would be nice because I don't like conventional medications and doctors generally. My friend told me about some herbal remedy that does wonders for blood flow. Do you know some herb like that?

Greetings, I will answer some of your questions. I think that you are talking about ginkgo biloba. That herb is really good for your blood flow. But there is one side effect. It can cause bleeding. Well known herbal remedy is marijuana, but marijuana can destroy your nerve cells so it should be used only if you somehow can't use anything else that can help. Ginseng is used to increase normal body functions but as far doctors know, it doesn't have any medical purpose. Chickweed tea could help you to lose your weight but ask your doctor if it has some side effects. If you want to relax you should take lavender. That is it. I hope that I helped you at least a little.

For whatever reason, I'm finding the prescription stuff is not working anymore so I did some research and read about witch hazel. WOW. just moisten a cosmetic pad with witch hazel, fold in half and place it on the lump. do this several times a day with a fresh pad. once a day also put a drop of cypress oil. it's a bit strong so i wouldnt apply it more than once. i've also started taking butcher's broom and varicose/hemorrhoid prevention herbal supplement to strengthen the veins.

Some herbal tea remedies can be toxic or cause allergies. For example, comfrey could cause permanent liver damage when used in excess. Lobelia is supposed to have the same addictive effects as nicotine. Pineapple weed is sometimes passed off as chamomile and can cause reactions to those who suffer from hay fever.