Hi. I'm 45 year old female and I have used many diets in my long history of overweight problems.
None of them helped me and I can't say that this is caused by “bad diets”. I'm pretty sure that the reason is in me.
Biggest problem is that person often can not adapt whole way of life to some diet. It is very difficult for me to spend 3-4 hours per day running or something similar.
I'm too busy to even think about life changes, much less make them.
I was wondering did anyone have experience with some, less demandable, diet.
Thank you.

I know what you are talking about because I have experienced almost same problem a year ago.
Very often diets are not adapted to individuals, especially to business people and other.
So, I have started to use some diet called Herbal Magic.
This represents special program called Quick-Loss plus weight reduction program and it is about reduction of carbohydrates and fat calories in a well-balanced diet coupled with some qualitative herbal weight loss products. Some magical herbs used here are Acacia, African Violet, Anise, Basil and many others.
As you see, it doesn’t take a lot of your free time and first results will show after 10-20 days.

After thousands of dollars spent at Herbal Magic I would not recommend to any of my friends. Everyone knows that following the Canadian Food guide will result in weightloss... plus add a few herbs and there you have herbal magic program. Staff are not nutritionists and promote their expensive herbs which you can find at your local supermarket for alot less. Not once during the course of the program was I even asked about physical activity. Their number one concern is how much product you buy from them.

It's because the staff are on commission. We are told to sell the items, and push for what corporate, or our specific owners are wanting to sell--for instance if it is going to go bad soon, its probably on sale. We were even told to "fake" measurements to keep people motivated. Always inch down. The weight loss program works because it creates a calorie deficit. The herbs--well they might be effective, but mostly help keep your energy up while you're dieting. Staff are told that if you get overweight, that we need to go on the program.

It's really quite an interesting company. There are telephone scripts, and "miss you" letters.

If you need one on one support, herbal provides a good sense of accountability--but definitely at a cost, and the hassle of pushy sales.

If you want to lose weight; there are definitely better options out there for you. Regular exercise--as cliche as that sounds, and healthy dieting both result in the caloric deficit that is necessary for weight loss.

As a franchise owner of Herbal Magic, I feel the need to address misinformation provided in some of the previous posts.
My one main concern is that people always worry about cost. Many of these posts are out dated, and the entire structure of our pricing has changed. Also, the one on one support you receive with the health coaches averages $15.00 per week, compared to other companies that do not provide individual support at a more costly weekly rate.
While the requirements to work at a center are not specific, many employees have educational, medical, and counseling backgrounds.
I am a Registered Holistic Nutritionist, as well as an owner who works full time in my center. We offer healthy, structured food programs that have a daily caloric intake needed for a body to function properly and be healthy.
All of our products are made from high quality ingredients, and are standardized to make sure that each capsule/tablet contains exactly what the label states.

We do not ask our employees to provide "false" measurements to encourage clients, and I truly hope that this is the same across all of our locations! It's certainly not the way to keep people motivated: support, direction etc is!

As for products going "bad" all products have a best before date, and since most of our products last anywhere between a week and a month, any products that are coming up due within a few months are promoted to clients who would benefit from them. Also as a side note: Most capsules (not including essential fatty acids and others made from oils) are still effective for quite a while past the best before - I usually take any remaining bottles home and supplement with them myself.

I hope that everyone finds this information useful!

:)

Or you could just not be fat???

As well as losing 14 lbs, Herbal Magic herb capsules fixed my IBSD which I've suffered with for 35 years due to the loss of my gallbladder. I live in Canada and Herbal Magic closed up shop here several years ago so I'm out of luck for the herb capsules. Do you know if they are still available and if not can you tell me what herbs were used. Medical doctors are useless to me and your herbs fixed my gut instantly and made my life a beautiful thing. Thanks very much. Margaret

There is a herbal magic store in fonthill Ontario Canada.