Hello. I'm 22 year old student and I'm having big problems with keeping my concentration active especially- before some bigger exams and tests. Somehow, I've learned to live with this but these last couple of months I have experienced much more serious symptoms such as real anxiety attacks, almost constant nervousness and tension.
This really started to interfere with my everyday activities and that’s why I was interested to find out more about possible treatment.
A friend has recommended me this Lorazepam drug and I was just wondering did any use it?

Well, Lorazepam is very famous drug and I believe that everyone has used it at least once in life. I know some facts about it and that’s why I will try to help you. Lorazepam is in a class of drugs called benzodiazepines and it is used to relieve anxiety, nervousness, and tension associated with anxiety disorders. It is also used to relieve insomnia- sleeping problems.
I doubt this drug should be used for treating some chronic disorders because it is habit forming and you can easily become physically and psychologically dependent on the medication. Most common side effects are sores in the mouth or throat, yellowing of the skin or eyes and rash!