Hello! Can anybody tell me more about thermo sculpt. Does it contain ephedra or not? My gym trainer recommended it to me as I need to lose some weight, but I don’t want it if it contains ephedra!!! Is there anybody who used it!!! What are the reactions?

Hi! Thermosculpt is ephedra free, and I managed to lose some extra pounds. Since I’ve been taking it, my physical performance improved, and I decreased my high blood pressure which is one of the reasons I started using it for! So, I can say…it did good for me!!!

Hi there,
There isn’t much information about thermo sculpt online. The thing that I could’ve find was that it does not contain ephedra. So you can rule this out if you wish to use this product. However there are some complains on the safety of this product and many users have had some issues with possible side effects. Have you considered maybe using some other weight loss supplement? How much weight do you have to lose? What kind of exercises do you do and how often? You have to be careful with your blood pressure because thermo sculpt can have some effects on it. Try to talk to your gym teacher about some other weight loss supplements.

Good luck.