Are there some herb or vitamins that I can use to improve poor circulation? I am 27 years old, female and I inherited bad circulation from my mom. I’ve been having more and more problems as I get older.

There are a number of herbs and spices which help blood circulation: ginkgo, cayenne, and ginger. For example if you are starting to take cayenne pepper, you can take just one capsule a day. Take it in the middle of your main meal and then, after a week or so, if you are comfortable with one capsule, start increasing the amount taken. Some people work up to 3-5 capsules a day. Don't be put off by these cautions. They are just sensible measures that you should follow whenever starting new health measures, so Even if you are not in the best of health, carefully improving circulation will help your body to make the most of the faculties you do have.

I agree. You can improve your blood circulation with specific herbs and vitamins.

Certain vitamins can promote circulation in your legs, feet and arms. For example, foods that are rich in vitamin E has positive effects on your circulatory system. You can find vitamin E in many kinds of cereal, nuts, green and leafy vegetables.

Vitamin K is also very powerful and you can find it in green tea, spinach, cabbage, etc.

Niacin is one of the eight B vitamins and it is also very powerful. Fish, peanuts are the main source of niacin.

Generally, it is important to try to eat healthy as much as you can. 

It is interesting that other people's list of what is good for circulation is always different from mine. My favourites are arginine, anthocyanin, vitamin e. neem and niacin also come to mind. Niacin can cause the skin to flush by making the capillaries dilate. Vitamin e inhibits vitamin k the blood clotting factor, and is generally safe to take in rather large doses (I have taken 50 350 mg capsules at once - not saying you should, but lots of people have). And of course vitamin e heals every cell on the way. Its great stuff. I bought my anthocyanin as a natural food colour - its the red stuff in grapes. It increases coronary heart flow, heals skin and veins (collagen), and is 10 times as strong a pain killer as aspirin. Another great winner! Arginine is probably the best. It increases growth hormone, boosts the immune system and wound healing and as a precursor to nitric oxide it is the thing that dilates blood vessels. In my opnion it is the cure for the heart disease epidemic. This site talks about using arginine for poor circulation. The beauty is that there is so much to learn - so much that works.