Hello, folks. I work in a big company and I am constantly exposed to a lot of pressure. I am afraid that it might have repercussions on my health. I would like to know whether there are some herbal supplements that could help me with stress. Thanks in advance. Bye, guys!

Hello, there. I am sorry to hear that. There are a lot of people using herbal supplements to get stress free. Many people prefer this way to official medications. One of the most used herbs for treating stress and anxiety is Valeriana. I've read that Valerina combined with Black Cohosh, Passion Flower herb, Hops flowers, Wood betony herbs, Capsicum fruit and Catnip herb is even better. It is a great source of niacin, selenium, zinc, calcium and other minerals. It is excellent for nervous system stabilizing during stress. Ginkgo extract is also popular in some European countries as stress relief. Essential oils like camphor, menthol, wintergreen oil and others are also recommended. I hope I've helped. Bye!

Captain murdock's Test anxiey Formula is for exactly that. My exroom mate was a pilot and turned me on to it. Go to their site and read all of their stuff and you will find it is an exact fit. I was the same way. I felt like I was living in the movie office space. This stuff helped a lot and it is natural.

**edited by moderator**