What type of parking do you use to park your car?

Whatever is needed at the time. For angle parking it's front end in. For 90 degree spaces I back in and of course there is parallel parking. At home I back into the garage.

I'm fortunate enough that I can parallel park almost anything. My wife hates that about me - she'll drive for miles to find another parking spot rather than backing in.

:1:
If you are going to back in, don't take up two spots.

Isn't it strange that people won't even try to do it? My first job upon coming home from the army was driving a dump truck hauling gravel for road construction. That involved a lot of backing and the mirrors became my friends. It was actually easier to parallel park that thing than my car. Today I was sitting in a coffee shop when a tall pickup truck came in with a license plate "ILUVDRT". He backed into a two car wide spot ending up on the middle line so he used both spaces. I guess he was not too much of a dirt lover if he couldn't get it into a single space.

usually pull in, but some garages downtown I back in because I'll never get out if I don't

Pull in. I don't like backing into spots.

On the front lawn whenever I can.

Depends on how many beers I've had.

along side, so the chain can reach the bike rack.

pull in. i can't back the shuttle into any parking spot, i mean i could to save my life but it's not worth the effort. i prefer to pull thru, if ya know what i mean, but it has to be in a straight-line parking lot, not a slanted line parking lot cuz people get pissed when i do this and then pull thru and go out the wrong way -- you know up the down staircase kinda thing --- imagine their nerve. i HATE when i'm about to pull thru and some nitwit pulls in in front of me and blocks my easy exit. :x lately, i'm parking like c**p. i don't know why but i'll look at my parkjob when i'm walking away and just :teehee: so good.

Always looking for the quick get away. Back in.

I back in because... I don't want to waste any time getting out the parking lot at work.

I back in at work, at the mall or the store It depends on the lot, if I can i will pull through. At home it depends on how tired I am. If I am tired I just pull in, if I am not, then I back it in.