1. You wore that rainbow shirt that was half-sleeves, and the rainbow went up one sleeve, across your chest, and down the other.

2. You made baby chocolate cakes in your Easy Bake Oven. You washed them down with snow cones from your Snoopy Snow Cone Machine.

3. You had that Fisher Price Doctor's Kit with a stethoscope that actually worked.

4. You owned a bicycle with a banana seat and a basket.

5. You even owned roller skates with metal wheels.

6. You thought Gopher from Love Boat was cute.(Admit it!)

7. You had nightmares after watching Fantasy Island.

8. You had rubber boots for rainy/snowy days - remember Moon Boots(you then advanced to Duck Shoes in the 80s)?

9. You had either a "bowl cut" or a "pixie", not to mention the "Dorothy Hamill" because your mom was sick of braiding your hair. How traumatic when people thought you were a boy.

10. Your Holly Hobbie sleeping bag was your most prized possession.

11. You wore a poncho, gauchos, and knickers.

12. You begged Santa for the electronic game, Simon.

13. You had the Donnie and Marie dolls with those pink and purple shredded outfits.

14. You also had a Dawn doll, along with Angie, Glory, Dale, Longlocks & Ron

15. You spent hours out back on your metal swing set with the trapeze.

16. You had homemade ribbon barrettes in every imaginable color.

17. You wanted to be Laura Ingalls Wilder really bad; you wore that Little House on the Prairie-inspired plaid, ruffle shirt with the high neck in at least one school picture; and you despised Nellie Olson!

18. You wanted your first kiss to be at the roller rink.

19. Your hairstyle was described as having "wings" and you kept it "pretty" with the comb you kept in your back pocket.

20. You know who Strawberry Shortcake is, as well as her friends, Blueberry Muffin and Huckleberry Pie.

21. You carried a Muppets lunch box to school.

22. You and your girlfriends would fight over which of the Dukes of Hazzard was your boyfriend.

23. Every now and then "It's A Hard Knock Life" from the movie, "Annie" will pop into your brain and you can't stop singing it the whole day.

24. It was a big event in your household each year when the "Wizard of Oz" would come on TV. Your mom would break out the popcorn and sleeping bags!

25. You even asked your Magic-8 Ball the question: "Who will I marry...Shawn Cassidy, Leif Garrett, or Rick Springfield?"

26. You completely wore out your Grease, Saturday Night Fever, and Fame soundtrack albums.

27. You tried to do lots of arts and crafts things, like yarn and Popsicle stick God's Eyes of those weird potholders made on a plastic loom.

28. You made Shrinky-Dinks!

29. You used to tape record songs off the radio by holding your portable tape recorder up to the speaker.

30. You couldn't wait to get the free animal poster that came when you ordered books from the Weekly Reader book club.

31. You thought Olivia Newton John's song, "Physical" was about aerobics.

32. You wore friendship pins on your tennis shoes, or shoelaces with heart or rainbow designs.

33. You wanted to be a Solid Gold dancer.

34. You had a Big Wheel with a brake on the side, and a Sit-n-Spin

35. You had subscriptions to Dynamite and Tiger Beat.

this was my whole childhood!

28. You made Shrinky-Dinks! 

What would little girls know about shrinky dinks?

I had the classic Bowl Cut.

Wow that described just about all the girls I knew growing up

I was Dorothy Hamill. I can't stand the sight of that woman now-she absolutely ruined my childhood.
Then it got worse: my brother and sister sitting on either side of me in our station wagon on a family vacation decided to put their gum together and see how far it would stretch. Pothole!! And it lands in my bangs.
My dad pulls us all out of the car--adds a little seat warming to all of us--and then proceeds to cut my bangs with a pocket knife on the side of the road. Never did I complain about a beauty shop haircut again.

I just heard that song again the other day and realized that it wasn't about aerobics.

oh my... yes yes yes

And watched the Brady Bunch after school everyday.

Did anyone else have Velvet (the blond) and Chrissy (the redhead) dolls whose hair got shorter or longer? Loved those dolls.

I can't believe Raggedy Ann and Andy weren't mentioned on that list!

:wavey: pick me...thats all me....

I loved that Chrissy doll!!!

I would add to the hairstyles the two pony tails pulled so tightly that your eyes were in a permanent squint.

They were plastered all over my room, I cut the pictures out of Tiger Beat magazine! I had the Farrah Fawcett Hair.

Oh wow, I feel so old. I was in college in the 70's. 8O

I have many a school picture like this...
I wasn't allowed to touch my sister's Chrissy doll. :x

What's with all the past tense? 8O