You can travel back in time and whisper a few things in the ear of your twelve year old self. What would those things be?

GO!

You're gonna be even better looking as you get older. :duh: Start your own bidness. Start running. Now.

It's a lie generated by parents... you won't go blind and you won't get hairy palms....

I know it sounds funny, but there wiil be this thing called the internet, invest in Goodle and Yahoo!! :D

Honestly, don't screw around so much in school alittle more effort wouldn't have killed ya!!! Should have stuck to CC insted of trying to be the big (small) bad football player!

Give a hoot. Don't pollute.

Welcome to the world of lies and bullshxt for personal gain and if you run into a guy named Al Gore, run like h*ll.

88

Google and Yahoo?

Psst... Tell your parents to buy Wal-mart stock.

On May 12 of my 12th year, WMT closed at .13 per share. With splits, $1000 worth of shares bought on that day would have you sitting on almost 2 million shares right now. :|

Google and Yahoo? Psst... Tell your parents to buy Wal-mart stock. On May 12 of my 12th year, WMT closed at .13 per share. With splits, $1000 worth of shares bought on that day would have you sitting on almost 2 million shares right now. :|

yeah that too!!!! 8O

Being a grown up really is better than being a kid. Any day.

Don't be so shy around girls.

No matter what your mother tells you about girls they DO like to be touched --- there and there. If you don't do it they will find someone else who will and he will have a girlfriend and you will be alone.

i'd grab myself by my adolescent shoulders and i'd get about 3 inches from my 12-year old face and i'd state firmly and unequivocally: TAKE THE SHOT. :banana:

Give a hoot. Don't pollute.
Don't give a hoot. Pollute. Being nice didn't get me anywhere! :hysteria:

As soon as possible invest in: Microsoft and Intel.

Some of your hangovers will be record breakers.

Stay away from (Woman 1) and (Woman 2).

Don't worry you'll find the perfect wife - I have !! 29 years going !!

You know those people that keep calling you "chubby" ? Well, you're going to look GREAT at 50 they won't.

get out now!!!