Hi. I am a 32 years old gay guy and I have come "out of the closet" just few months ago when I confessed to myself and all others that I am gay. I have some of mine opinions on the subject, and I would like to know yours. This is the question: Do you approve gay marriages, and would you let them to adopt kids? I would ask you to answer as you think, and without prejudice.

I consider myself a tolerant man, but adopting kids is too much. Gay marriages. Personally, I would (maybe) allow them, but not at a church. But still, you know how we straight couples have troubles with our relationships. Why would you want to ruin yours with your partner? Again, kids- no. A child should be raised in a normal stable environment. How could you explain that he has two dads?

I absolutely agree, if two people of the same sex were meant to raise children then they would be able to have them on their own WITHOUT adopting. It kills me to see that modern day society keeps pushing the line of morality further and further. If it becomes okay to marry someone of the same sex, who is to say that next marrying a minor won't be okay? Or beastiality? It seems extreme, but society has undergone sick and extreme changes already.

i'm against gays and their marriages .... but it was God's decision for them to be this way. :?

it could happen the same thing to out children, someday.... :?

Outrageous. Two GROWN and adult humans is TOTALLY different than a child or a dog.

Give me a break.

I'm gay and would say that is hateful.

Love is love no matter how you put it. If two man loved each other and they respect each other, that is a beautiful thing. I feel the same about women too. You see many people say that if God wanted gays that he would...blah blah...but truth be told I don't think that my God judges people in the way. Anyways I agreed with gay marriages, we are all humans and we all deserve the same rights. How do I feel about adopting? I agree with it too.
There are "straight" couples that give their babies away, that neglect their children...Hell! If a gay couple will take care of the child and tend to their needs that is all that matters.

After reading everyone's thoughts on Gay marriages, I am going to mention here that gay marriages are actually immoral. The young lady that mentioned that it was God's decision to allow this is terribly wrong. If you open the bible you will see in different passages that the Lord is strictly against homosexuality, and a person is not born with these tendencies, it is a choice that each individual makes on their own.

Go and open your bible, and look for these passages, before you decide to start posting here without knowing the true facts. Ignoring the bible does not make you right, its just the choices that you will have to live with.

It is telling us, that anyone whom is immoral with surely never see the kingdom of heaven, at his return. I didn't write this, it is in the word. If God was truly allowing this, then in the beginning he certainly would not have made male and female, and we would not have been told to have children. Two males, and or two females are unable to make a family together, he had a perfect design made for our lives.

Blessings

Reading all these comments on Gay marriage calling it sick, immoral and next to bestiality, it makes me sick and ashamed to think that people who think like this are alive and well in society.

Doesn't God forgive all? Doesn't he/she love everybody equally? Start practicing what you preach and allow these people, who are no different from you or I, the rights they deserve and should have never gone without.

And as for adopting children, there is no such thing as a normal, steady environment. Loving individuals who just happen to be gay are denied a child to love and nurture, while abusers, alcoholics, druggies and paedophiles so regulary have children in their care. It makes me sick.

GIVE RIGHTS TO GAYS!

So to end my rant, Yes. I believe Gay marriage should be allowed and that they should be allowed to adopt children. :-D

Wow! What a discussion! Just like I like to get into to :-) First and foremost, whom ever said that stating the words from the Bible is stating the facts, sure is confused. Since when is the Bible fact?!?!? God didn't write the bible...men who thought they knew what the world was all about wrote the Bible, the so-called "disciples" of GOD. hmmmmmmmm...interesting

And, to the person who said that if God wanted gays to have babies (like two men) then he would have made them capable of conceiving, that is just BS!!! What about straight married couples who can't have children due to infertility, etc., Did God not want them to have babies either?!?! I mean, geez, seriously?!?!?

God loves, forgives, and accepts all of his children exactly as they are. Anyone who thinks anything differently, really is not a true Christian. Sorry, I probably hurt some feelings, so lash back if you need to....however, I know what my beliefs are and so do you, so maybe everyone should really just keep their opinions to themselves.

Whew...such close minded people. Listen, gay is here to stay whether anyone agrees or not. It is what is is. I have the pleasure to be acquainted with several gay people, two sets of them are a couple. These people are some of the most devoted and sincere friends that i have and they are totally committed to each other.
One couple tried for a baby thru a surogate mother, she lost the baby in the 3rd month. We were all devestated. My friends, both men, would have made amazing parents and are still in search of a baby. What is so wrong here? A child is a child, this child will thrive on love and devotion and cuddles and kisses, all of which my friends are capable of giving a lucky baby. The extended family is waiting with open arms for a new little one.
Love is love, no matter if it's between 2 men or 2 women, why can't there be a child to share in this union? As far as marraige, why can't a gay couple be entitled to the benefits that a straight couple can have?
I think if some folks opened their minds and really looked into this whole issue, maybe they will see things a little differently. Years ago all of this stuff was "taboo" and disgusting and wrong, not any more. Years ago abortion was taboo, now it's part of everyday life. Years ago black and white couples was taboo, now every where we look we see this, it's no big deal any more. Children born out of wedlock was a horrible thing, a black child born to unwed white mom was reason to be shot before a fireing squad.
What dirty little secrets do many of us have, but are to ashamed to talk about it.
Why should these people stay and hide in the closet? They don't have to, they shouldn't have to. How sad some of you make me feel.

YOU KNOW ALL THAT TALK ABOUT THE BIBLE...YOU NEED TO GO AND READ IT MORE CLOSLY...YEAH GOD DOES SAY STUFF ABOUT HOMOSEXUALITY, RAD IT AND YOU WILL FIND THAT BACK THEN A MAN WAS CONCIDERED HOMOSEXUAL...JUST FOR LAYING IN THE SAME BED. SAID NOTHING ABOUT SEX OR ANNYTHING LIKE THAT...SO YEAH I BEING A GAY MALE...BELEIVE THAT GAY PEOPLE SHOULD HAVE THE SAME RIGHTS AS HETERO PEOPLE...AND SHOULD BE ABLE TO ADOPT. ALL THESES HETERO CUPLES ARE SUPOSED TO BE THE BEST BUT LIKE SOME OF THE PEOPLE BEFORE ME SAID THAT ARE ABUSERS, AND SLCOHOLICS, AND DRUG ABUSERES. THEY GIVIE UP THERE CHILD FOR A FIX, MONEY, SEX, ect. BUT WHAT ALL THE SAME SEX CUPLS WANT ARE SOMEONE THAT THEY CAN LOVE, SHARE THERE WISDOME WITH AND PASS ON LIFE. AND THAT ONE "GUEST" PERSON...THAT WAS A IGNORANT THING TO SAY...IF GOD WANTED TO MAKE MALES HAVE KIDS THEN THEY WOULD BE FEMALES. AND LIKE THE BIBLE STORY GOES...ADAM AND EVE ATE THE APPLE FROM THE TREE AND THAT IS WHAT BROUGHT ON THE WAYS OF DIFFERINTIALITY IN THE WORLD. OF COURSE GOD MADE A MAN AND A WOMAN IN THE BEGINGING. HOW ELES WOULD THERE BE ANYOTHER MALES AND FEMALES...SO I THINK ALL GAY PEOPLE SHOULD HAVE THE SAME RIGHT AS EVERYONE ELES.!!!!!!!!!!

Hey there kmb_man,

in the future, please loose the caps

thanks

moderator

sorry...my mistake...wont to it agian.

I beleive that if 2 people love each other, no matter what their sexual preferences are, should have the right to marry eachother. As for adopting a child, you should be able to s long as you REALLY know you're ready and provide a good PG way to explain why the young child has 2 mothers/fathers. You should also not impose your preferences onto them and let them decide their standing.

i agreee with Kurt77...no matter what, everyone should be able to do what there heart believes.