In your town what neighborhood has a 'rough' reputation? Here it's Rutland, but I have lived there in the past and they have a very strong sense of community. You always know your neighbors. Apparently their schools have no shortage of parent helpers, either.
I was just reading the news and there were two grop op busts and a bunch of stolen property recovered, all from Rutland.

Anything that starts in a number and ends in "ward"
ie, "4th ward" "5th ward" "3rd ward"

If you're on a street named after a state or president, you better get the hell out of there.

Anything north of the Mason-Dixon line.

Chris Rock said the same thing about any street named for Dr. King.

Jane & Finch is THE bad neighbourhood in Toronto.

Lived there for a year while my wife was in teacher's college. Had our car stolen, but otherwise wasn't as bad as people said (at least for us). Everything is relative though, our family was always horrified visiting us when we lived there - but they've spent their entire lives in rural Ontario.

my neighborhood.... :umno:

Anything north of the Mason-Dixon line.
:LOL: You beat me to it.

Anything north of the Mason-Dixon line.
Damn Rebels!!! :P

Basically, if you say "DC" then you say "bad neighborhood." There are only a few exceptions.

the projects

Price Hill

The O.C.

(just checking to see if Coach is here )

Price Hill
Price Hill? I'm relapsing here. That sounds so familiar. Give me landmarks or areas of Price Hill. With Cinti I would say Over-the-Rhine, or my old neighborhood, Northside. Or Norwood. One of my favorite quotes from a friend "Shut Down like the GM Norwood Plant". Where I live now? The newspaper police reports are always reporting that stray dog, loose racoon, person standing in the street on College/North/State Street. I stay out of those neighborhoods....

North Tulsa, specifically anything north of 21st.