This has been asked before but we have some newer folks...

Morning? Lunchtime? Right after work? Right before bed? all of the above?

midmorning, noonish. If it's a double day: 9:00 and 2:00. Sundays early--5:45 if I meet the group.

Run. Sunday morning (sometimes depends on part of cycle)
Wednesday evening

Skate, all around the clock
Bike morning and evening, commuting

Shorter runs eg 7 mi < evening after work or morning before work. LSDs Sundays, afternoon, although now that it's getting hotter, prolly gonna be Sunday evenings.

Right now it's pretty much whenever I get the chance. Last night I ran at 8:30 pm. I've been running usually around 10-11 am but for summer I will have to run either early mornings or late at night. I'll probably go with early mornings.

Lunchtime until it gets ungodly hot, then after work. Mornings? NEVAH GONNA HAPPEN..... :umno: Weekends, usually late morning, early afternoon.

After work usually around 7PM.

I wake the roosters up

After work. I might have to alter what i do on sundays now that we're getting to the summer. Saturday tends to be late morning.

I like to do the mornings, but I have trouble getting up to do it (4:45am is the start time).

Some days I run in the evenings around 5 or 6 pm.

Weekdays, I run after work (around the dinner hour).

Saturdays, I run with the club in the morning.

Sundays, I run in the early afternoon (usually).

If I have a day off work, I'll go in mid-morning or the noon hour.

Weekdays around 6:30pm. 5 - 7 mile runs.

Weekends around 8:00am, depending on the distance. If it's over 15 miles I tend to start at 7:00am

on day work. 0430
on night work-1600

days off. 0530, when Abby wakes up.

Depends on when I have time..sometimes in the mornings, on the weekdays now I run and work out during my lunch breaks. I do my weekend long runs either in the mornings or in the afternoon..

I wake the roosters up
Me too. 5:30 a.m. start time usually.