would you participate?

I think I would.

would you participate? I think I would.
I bet afterwards all the matador's would change their red bull-sheet to floral pattern.

I live in a government town. If we ran the bulls, they'd get the entire government involved. Then we'd probably make it so that they couldn't run.

Then we'd all sit at the sidelines like this: :wiggle: :moon: :wavey:

I always do stoopid sh*t so yeah. :| :P

Meeting a cow on Main Street Lenna is a little different than a bull in Pamplona.

"Don't hug them"

Watch, maybe. Participate, no thank you.

S

"Don't hug them"
I knew this was coming! :pinklove:

Lena version
I's try it but prolly get lost!

"This is your Eye In The Sky Traffic Reporter. We seem to have a trafffic jam in downtown Lenna. It seems no one can get anyone to move as there are no horns available."

No thanks.

I don't really want to get gored in the arse by a bull.
I've already been married and that's enought torture.

Oh man is he gona be disapointed...... :(
Thanks...I can find my own way to the PB...

Watch, maybe. Participate, no thank you. S
:1: i like when they stumble and fall and then realize the bull is bearing down on them so they try to get back up again and run really fast and sensing their own arse goring or stompling, they cut out of the crowd, like a wuss, and climb some fence with this look :umno: 8O on their face. :fubby:

I'd be safely sitting on a balcony somewhere with a case of beer and a video camera.

a skating of the bulls, HELL YEAH!!!!!!! i know the guy that has done that a ew times already.

in all likelihood. that's the kind of local-brewed stupidity i could get behind.