Lost or stolen?

I left my debit card at a coffee shop one time and realized the next morning when I looked in my wallet. I drove back and they had a drawer with at least 40-50 credit cards in it. 8O

I always find it though....once a year later in my hubby's car...and a cell phone....he had a Bermuda zone.

Are those the only things you lost in his car?

My wife lost one, but then she found it in her car after reporting it stolen.

Be fortunate you got yours back (making a presumption there).

Never lost a credit/debit card, and have been fortunate enough to not had any fraudulent transactions put on them.

NEVER!!!

:umno:

I have turned in a debit card to my bank when finding one in the ATM outside. I've also chased one SUV down (honking like a mad woman) to give back a debit card to a man who just drove off.

My wife loses her ATM card at least once a month. We get a new one each month with our bank statement whether she needs it or not

8O
Does this not worry you in any kind of way???
Whoa!

stolen at the gym, 2 of them, and within 6 hours, $6,000 spent

:thumbsup: Nice available credit... umm.. I mean... dang! :x

No, she loses them at home most of the time, and I cancel them right away

I lost my debit card once together with my wallet...boy that wasn't pretty... :umno:

ive never lost any of mine. cross my fingers... but when i worked at white water, i would get several lost cards turned in everyday. by the end of the summer, id have a whole basket full of people eho never claimed them.

I lost my checkbook once with my credit cards in there. The next morning I cancelled everything and that afternoon some nice lady called me and said she found my checkbook.

Those of you who said you haven't lost yours yet DO realize that you've just jinxed yourselves, no?