Yep, I've got her. :x My lease is up in three weeks and I can't wait.

The final straw was when her friends were visiting this weekend and she came in my room at 3am, poked me hard to wake me up, and started screaming about how I didn't give up my bed to her friends. WHAT?

At least everyone I know thinks she's crazy too. :?

Tell me your worst roommate stories so I feel better!

2nd term freshman year at college
My roommate was a senior. Her boyfriend slept over almost every weekend (at first). After the first two times of sleeping in a friend's room, I refused. Told her so. So I layed in bed when they went at it two weekends in a row before she finally understood I meant it. Jerk.

One day my alarm clock went off in the AM and I was too hung over to shut it off. My roommate figured I had already left for work and that I'd just forgotten to shut off the alarm. He, being completely naked and hung over, came into my room along with his morning wood to shut off my alarm clock. Not until after he'd shut off the clock and left the room did he figure out that I was awake and in bed.

8O & :umno:

2nd semester with same Roommate. She got weird... Hung a whip from her ceiling along with pictures of people cut out from magazines as a border. Decided one night that we were going to have a fight about her best friend (mutually didn't like each other so I usually left the room when she was there)... She started screaming at me that we were going to fight "right now" and got in my face. I calmly told her I wasn't going to fight with her, grabbed a blanket and a pillow, went to my friend's room down the hall. She let me sleep on her floor for the night. :shrug:

rtpd was a uterus and crib hog :P
that is excellent!
My old roomie (many years ago) would bring his gf over from Indiana to spend weekends. She used to take over the friggin' apartment when she was there, all her junk would be scattered everywhere, she didn't like the food in our fridge, nothing made her happy. I'd be overjoyed when she left.
Then one weekend she stayed and I was informed she was staying for the week. The week last two weeks and then it dawned on me - she was there for the duration. I was expected to still pay half the rent, utilities and food bill despite the fact she was mooching, not working, did no dishes or anything else around the place.
I turned the tables and became the roommate from hell . All parties were thrown at my place, drinking and hell raising went on every day of the week, my buddies were in and out all the time and passing out on the couch or living room floor. It made the two of 'em insane and they lasted a total of about two months before they found their own place.

that is excellent!
And then you were stuck with all the rent?

8O
I don't think I can top that!!!

1st semester freshman year in college. i learned to go out with OTHER people cuz she tended to drink herself sick all the time.

one night, i went out without her and came back to find a huge note on my pillow "F YOU B!TCH"

when i asked her how it got there she said she was "doodling at her desk and meant to throw it in the garbage and it must have landed on my pillow" oh yeah. right.

she passed out once, against the door, and i couldn't even push the door open to get into my room..... :umno:

can't wait to send my kids to college.

I know I'm not the neatest guy in the world but I've had a couple of room mates that would make Oscar Madison (The Odd Couple) bow down in reverence.

One roomie in college was such a momma's boy he NEVER cleaned anything. One time I was gone for two days. In that time he used up all eighteen of our spoons. No thoughts about washing them up either...

Another roomie I had was a great guy and did keep things "clean" but... One time I came back from a 4 day trip and found the entire contents of our dish cabinet and most of our pots and pans in the sink. I called him at his office and told him I expected the sink to get cleaned by the time I got back from work - they were...

8O :umno:
I guess I've been lucky.
My worst roommate was my first one in college; she was a kleptomaniac and stole some jewelry/clothing.

2nd term freshman year at college My roommate was a senior. Her boyfriend slept over almost every weekend (at first). After the first two times of sleeping in a friend's room, I refused. Told her so. So I layed in bed when they went at it two weekends in a row before she finally understood I meant it. Jerk.

I had that too....just not weekends though. I once asked why they can't sleep overnight at his dorm. Her answer, "his roommate doesn't like it".

one of my roommates in my first year of college brought some random guys up to our room and must have "forgotten" to mention it to her very huge and evidently very jealous boyfriend. well when i made a joke about it a few days later (in front of said boyfriend) she got mad at me and accused me of trying to break them up. she refused to look at or speak to me for the rest of the school year and even tried to get my bf banned from coming to our apartment.

around the same time she got angry with a mutual friend of our. the other friend and i were trying to figure out what had gotten into her and she found out that we were "talking about her behind her back". she again got mad at both of us and screamed at us for talking about her.

then one night, she got mad at the bf and tried to tackle him as we left the room. (shes barely 5 ft tall and weighs maybe 90lbs, soaking wet. hes 6ft tall and about 200lbs). after that incindent, i kept my presence in the room to a minimum.

8O

This may explain the shirt. That incident subconciously has scarred you for life.

As long as he did not use said wood to literally shut off the alarm.

I had one roommate that hated bugs and any time she would see one she would spray hairspray on it. I don't care what kind of bug it was...fly, gnat, roach (which we had many of in the dorms), etc. So we constantly had hairspray all over the room because she would never clean it up. It was just one sticky mess of a room!

The same semester we had a roommate that smoked. She promised NEVER to smoke in the room but I am super sensitive to smoke and I can tell within one second if someone has been smoking. Any time I would come back from class she would have the windows opened and a smell of "freshener to cover the smoke" smell would be in the air.

It wasn't the best semester I had ever had. However, from that point on I had pretty decent roommates. As a matter of fact, I am getting together with two of my old roommates in November (in Chicago...I broke down!) for a reunion!

One year of college, a roomie of mine had the nickname Quasi-Modo.
I won't go any further.