After reading LE's thread, I think the wimmins think that the best part of being a man is the ability to pee standing up.

Is that the pinnacle of manliness? :|

:1:

You mean there's other stuff?

What about the fact that you make 20% more for doing the same job as a woman (statistically speaking, I am not referring to you personally!)

best thing about being a dude is being a dude.

no menstral cramps. Everything is black and white and I can communicate with a head nod to another dude and he knows exactly what I mean.

:1:
I just jumped up and hollered ONE!!! At the top of my lungs.That couldn't be why I make 20% less could it?

the downside is that thousands of men walk around clinically depressed because of the notion that men should not acknowledge their emotions. Deep issues often get a shrug or a head nod, when they need something more than that.

.
wanna hug Steve?

Being a daddy!

I got mine, thanks

That's a really good point. That and the fact that men aren't supposed to ever get sick, and if they do, they must tough it out and not expect sympathy from doctors (my roomie's biggest complaint--I get drugs and tests, he gets "suck it up and take your vitamins"), and God forbid they do get some debilitating illness, it makes them feel all the worse because they see it as weakness. That must really be hard to swallow. I think hearing a lot of that from my male patients made me a lot more sympathetic than I was when I was younger and thought men had it made. Plus, we can go into a bar and not have someone want to kick our ass just to prove their manhood.....:(

Hey I acknowledge my emotions on deep issues. When the fridge is out of beer I get emotionally charged up and take immediate action by driving right over to the beer store. And sometimes I don't come to a complete stop at stop signs because I'm so emotionally charged!

Interesting G. If a dude cries he is weak. A dude shows pain he is weak.
A dude asks for help he is weak. Yet the "strong dudes" are all cowards, go figure 8O

Then why are dudes such babies when they get sick? I'd say wimmins with children have it the worst when sick, and I'm not even a mother!
at least that kind of mother...
The only time I have ever wanted to be a guy is when I needed to pee really, really badly and there was no restroom in sight. Other than that, no way. All those extra parts hanging around must be a real pain as well.

Please refer to the sports bra thread. One some wimmins, all that jiggling looks painful.

at least that kind of mother...
They're probably babies with their wives because we're SUPPOSED to be the ones who understand and sympathize, since the doctors obviously don't. Or maybe that's just me....?