It seem appropriate for my first posting here the word "strange" would be in the title. Anyway...

What is the strangest thing you have found while running ?

Some of my running friends have found good CDs, wrenches and other tools. For my part, the strangest thing I found was a latex (you know where this is headed...) device for use by MALES. Yes, its what you're thinking. It was still in its box. Funny thing, it was gone the next day...

Wrenches, money, discarded male devices that weren't in the box, porn magazines (twice!)....

Quarter bag of weed and a purple vibrator top the list.

I've found tons of stuff becuase I spend lots of time looking for stuff while I run.

I had a route that I'd find bras and panties.....one day on a long run....I must have counted 20 pair......

......but all time surprise was running the path behind my house (a public trail--but no one usually came to this end because it infringed on private land).....a couple having an afternoon delight.

Sleeping teammates

..dang we were ruthless if you didn't wake up for practice. Amazing how many parents would point the way to a bedroom :o

Pebbs running group found a dead body floating in the park lake they run around----old guy who committed suicide

Other than that Allegheny White Fish (local term for used condom)

you running my trail again PH? dang.
i've never found anything.

:D that post brought back good memories of my childhood.....I have a bro 12 years older than me and I was the one that opened the door to the cc teammates!!!

Never found anything at all. :?

And...Welcome! :wavey:

those male things yes, sometimes, also a dead rat which I nearly stepped on, half-dead squirrel with its eyes glassy and wide-open (eek!), pennies, dog poop, and food

Other than those male things, i've only found random animals pooping. On monday, it was some geese walking down the road and letting loose.

Don't forget the time you found that lady's purse and ran back to your office with it under your arm!
This Urban Runner has seen many things, but not really found anything good and I've never picked anything up. Used condoms and um ... used feminine products (both kinds 8O), a disturbing number of pairs of panties, used needles, cigarette butts, bags of trash from the local Burger King & Dunkin Donuts, pounds of dog c**p, various roadkill items (just today I ran past the back half of a squirrel - torn neatly in two with the head part nowhere in sight), even two deer doin' the nasty. Some of my routes are residential, some truly urban, some industrial, some parklike. No matter the area, I always see something new and different.

This being South Dakota, lots of roadkill.

However, the strangest was a bunch of vhs videotapes, about 4 or 5 of them, just laying there, in the snow. Had movies taped on them from HBO. I took them home, and use them to record tv c**p that I can't watch when it's broadcast.

A lady in a ditch, which I rescued and rendered aid until EMS/PD arrived

I have found activated burg alarms and know where the po po sit early in the morning to tell them.

Lots of dead animals.

Lots of spent condoms

many remnants of UAD parties