I have been with these guy for almost a month. early on in the relationship he confessed to me he was a Virgin. I am a 22 year old female that had a good amount of experience and have dated men with the same amount of experience. I have never been with a man that is a virgin. My question is what can I do to help him control premature ejaculation? and what position is best? Any tips on how to do this? p.s. how do I get him to clam down and see he might better than he thinks?? thanks for your help.

He might give you a surprise. He may not ejaculate at all. It is not uncommon due to the anxiety on a man the first time he has sex.

Just help him relax. If he has premature ejaculation don't make a fuss about it. He'll know it happened and won't want to hear it. Just do it again. Let him experiment with you a bit too and help him out. Tell him what you like and ask him what he likes.

You could always do oral fist too. It may slow things down and "break the ice."

Good luck

First, make sure your guy is of legal age, otherwise you will get yourself into a lot of trouble. Check his ID if you have to. You can devirginize him by making the first move. Take hold of his hand and lead him to the bedroom. Undress him, and then undress yourself. Manipulate his penis to the point where he almost comes. Pinch the base of his penile head until his erection subsides a little. Repeat this for as long as you want to. He will get the idea. Next, have him lay down in bed face up. Put a condom on his erect penis. Put some lube on the outside of the condom and then sit down on it. Try to synchronize your pelvic thrust with his. When you feel that he is about to come, slow down your movement. Bend over and kiss him. Caress his face or whatever. This may distract him enough that he won't come right away. Repeat this until he has come to the point of no return. Then let go and let the event unfold by itself. A woman has the most control when she is on top. One word of caution though. When you are on top, make sure that you are not thrusting down too hard, or at the wrong angle. Quite a number of men had their penis cracked along the shaft because of this, requiring a trip to the emergency room. Men are the weaker sex, and require a lot of tender loving care. So be gentle.