Part 1) Do you take is as a compliment if a guy gives you a second look?

I'm not talking about a long leering look, just a nice turn of the head that acknowledges that he finds you attractive.

Part 2) Do how frequently do you catch men doing that?

Yes. Often enough.

Wimmins are too sensitive these days. So long as it's not ogling/leering/Joel peeping out of the bushes with binoculars :stalker: , I'm very fine with it. I'd be concerned if guys DIDN'T look.

just don't crash the bike John

Yes. But it makes me giggle.

I am usually off in my own world. So someone else has to point it out to me when it happens. :P

But yes, it's a huge compliment if it is done nicely. No leering and smacking.

So I guess if I lick my eyebrows afterwards that would be considered tacky?

it depends:

anyone under 50 - yes, compliment
anyone over 50 with no teeth - um no.

does it happen:

yes, and in most cases he is a senior citizen :x

Lets see...I definately don't mind. As long as it's not a man with Manboobs!!!
I don't think it happens too often.

the looking or the dude with manboobs

The looking.

good I hope no one has to see manboobs eva

:1:
It actually happens more now since I've been lightening my hair, and it does make me giggle.....

Yes, as long as it's not a leer/followed by some lewd comment or gesture. Innocent flirtation with casual sideways glances can be quite fun and is almost a lost art.

Often enough.

Geez, no wonder guys are afraid to tell a girl she's pretty or even that they like the dress, shirt, shorts or whatever she has on. I'm glad I don't live near you. There was a TV show recently that tried to make us believe it was sexual harassment to tell a girl she's pretty. 

I know/have known many girls I have complimented with no fear of getting my b@lls cut off. There was a waitress we all liked who had great legs and we waited for summer to see them again, she knew it and joked about it. But she was a lot more than great legs, she was the most personable waitress in the place plus being a good waitress. She was a lot fun and one time when one of the guys who made no secret of liking her boobs had a birthday, she brought him a cupcake with a candle in it. Just as he blew it out she unhooked her bra when he looked up so they dropped inside her shirt. Another girl who works the cash register in a convenience store has the best legs I have ever seen and she gets a lot of compliments on them and the shorts she wears to show them off. I was there when one guy told her she had great boobs and she was OK with that. I think she liked hearing it really.

If someone looks you over because they like what they see why should you not like it?

Where do you live, RR? The fifty+ year-olds I know have all their teeth and some are HOT! (Maybe it's because I'm headed to that age myself...)
Yes, it's a huge compliment at first and it makes me blush, but then I always think maybe it's because there is something on my face or in my teeth.
*Just a sidenote, ladies, especially, please watch EVERYONE around you and pay attention to who is looking at you. Bad guys love women who aren't aware of their surroundings.