Anyone here familiar with the series of cycle workout videos? Have a favorite? Do you think some of them as about as hard as you find?

Since winter is coming I have cleaned out the garage and set up a little riding/workout area. I have a little tv set up, and thought I might use the spinerval series for workouts, but some of them look, well, a bit daunting.

They kick butt.

I used to have a group workouts in my garage over the winter. Have trainer will travel. :mrgreen:

I plan on getting the new aerobic ones. Especially since I know people on 16 and 18.

Part "A" :: Dude, you live in Austin. The average low over the winter never dips below 40°F according to The Weather Channel. Ride outside, it's not that bad until it gets into the 20's.

Part "B" :: I've got the 2 hr. Spinervals DVD. I've never done the whole thing. Because it's on DVD, I can pick and choose what I want.

I love my Spinervals. Right now my coach is giving me specific workouts, but when I'm just training to train, I do them once/week. I have found that most times I have to do 2, but I love the pain.

Sheldon