What is the problem today with prescriptions? I know that the concern about the drug abuse is high (and I guess it should be), but still, it is not easy to get the medication you need just by entering the drug store. So, when do you turn to online pharmacies? No need for prescriptions there, right?

Well, online pharmacies are just a small part of all things that you can buy and learn via internet. And even though it is a good thing that you can buy more or less all meds through online shops, there is a question regarding drug abuse. In this way, you can get a lot of meds which are forbidden in some countries or those you need prescription for.

Well I do turn to Online Pharmacy,to buy any medication only after my doctor suggest me to go for medication without prescription,
Or if these pharmacies provides medicines with prescription i will definitely go to buy from these online pharmacies......