I just heard about Mifeprex and I was wondering if my doctor has to prescribe it to me or if I can get it over the counter at the drug store. As much as I'd like to have children in my life, I don't think I can provide for them now...

I hope you can answer my question.

NO, mifeprex is an abortion pill, and it has a higher failure rate than surgical abortion, so it HAS TO be given by an abortion clinic.

You need to find an abortion provider that offer abortion by pill.

Yoy can buy that pill online, much easier than dealing with appointments, doctors, nurses, test, etc... It take only 7 days. and not so expensive..

Hello Ms_Felicia,

Somehow I believe that buying abortion pill like Mifeprex online is not the best idea. It is fine that you don’t want children and no one is going to judge you about it. Sometimes it is better to prevent something than have a baby and afterwards can’t provide basic things for it.

But you can’t buy this medication over the counter, it would be very irresponsible. So head to the abortion clinic and get prescription. Of course you will need to see your doctor before you get prescription and he will need to confirm your pregnancy.

I hope that all this is going to end good for you and I hope that you will recover from all this very soon.  

how and where?

What website do you go to order them?

Where can one get it over the counter?

It is not a good idea to use these pills. They are dangerous and have caused deaths in the past. 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

I want to buy online, what's procedure.