I have been to the doctor 4 times and have had test for mono ,epstein bar,strep , and an throat culture . My tonsills are really swollen with white spots on them my throat is red and very sore and is starting to get white spots on it, I have red spots on the back and side of my tongue.My Lymph notes on the sides of my neck are swollen I am very fatuiged and get winded very easily I have also had pain in my right side that the doctor said my liver maybe swollen but the tests on my liver came back fine.I just need some help I am a very poor with no insurance and have spent my whole income tax check of 1100 dollars on tests and doctors vists.My doctor has no idea what to do and I cant just let him keep running tests and guessing because I cant afford to spend anymore money .this has been going on now for 8 weeks and I keep getting worse and am getting really scared.Someone please help me.

Lucas

anybody please help

The classic strep throat is very red (the description in some textbooks is "beefy red" or the colour of raw beef). Often you will see white or green "exudates" or pus on the tonsils, which are also swollen. You may also see little dark-red, almost purple, spots on the back of the roof of the mouth and on the uvula (the little "punching bag" that hangs from the center of the back of the mouth). The tongue may be very red with little white spots, like a strawberry (the "strawberry tongue") or white with little red spots, like a strawberry dipped in white chocolate. Sometimes a person with strep throat will have very bad breath, but this is not always true.

Usually a person with strep throat will have swollen and tender lymph nodes at the front sides of the neck, and the throat will hurt so much that even swallowing liquids is painful. Coughing is rare with strep throat, unlike viral or dryness-related soreness. Temperature may go up to 103 or more.

There are other things that can happen with strep throat. Scarlet fever is the best-known: this is a combination of strep throat with a rash, usually on the lower abdomen and spreading from there to the trunk, that consists of fine red bumps with a sandpaper-like consistency. The more important complications of strep throat, which usually do not happen unless the infection is left untreated for a long time, include

...I googled it =]. I hope that helps, because I have almost the same symptoms.

It's Not Scarelet Fever.
Im 17 years old and i have the same issues.
I went to the doctors and i got blood test done and its not mono or strep throat either.
they put me on Cefuroxime 500 MG
It works a little bit.
the best thing to be done is go to your doctor and ask about that medication i listed above.

Guest wrote:

anybody please help

it's not streap throat and you don't have the rash that scarlet fever comes with so knowone will figure out what we all really have.
i've taken my kids to the doctor i've been too. they keep on saying the same things and this is scaring me. my kids and i have white tongues with tiny red spots and soar throats that come and go. i also have ringing in my ears. i don't know what to do.

I am not a doctor. I am just a man with pharmaceutical experience,but I know how to learn.Doctors will drain your account, and say "well we dont really know but this medicine should work. If it doesnt work just come back in 3 to 5 days after having started taking the medicine(spend more money) and we'll look further into it".That is doctor fed bullcrap.**IF YOUR TEMP. IS OVER 101,GO TO HOSPITAL* STEP#1 blood test- find out what it is..viral,bacterial..etc.watever[if you have a friend who is a nurse or works in a lab you might could get this done free..*you do not have to see a doctor to have a blood test done.*but note that you will have to specify wat to test for.]*Blood Tests are not that expensive* ;-) STEP#2 save money in the long run- buy a disease or whatever your blood test came back as, diagnosis book, or a book that deals with the immune system. Whatever book you get you will want it to have the information needed to diagnose yourself, meaning symptoms,pictures, or descriptive characteristics of many viral or bacterial diseases/sicknesses. This is what a doctor does when he isn't 100% positive of what something is. The book will not be a novel. It will be analogue or text book like. You will use it similarly to how you use a dictionary or thesaurus, except you go through the symptoms of "wateva" illness that your blood test came back as, in an orderly manner [*use the index and contents in the front and back to narrow it down faster, if you can*]until you find the closest match to your symptoms.[*donot automatically jump on the first "illness" that has similar symptoms because many viruses/colds have the same symptoms.*] after reading the book or finding an exact symptom match, GO immediately with your new knowledge and get a"more indepth" blood test done. The objective is to narrow it down to the exact bug that you have and to know its characteristics. **NOW ,having done this quickly,....(((***stop here and go to step#3 if you DO NOT want to leave the deciding of which medicines to use, up to the Dr.. There are often many different meds that treat the same things. The choice drug(s) is a matter of your allergies,what the doc thinks is better through experience, and sometimes sadly it is because pharmaceutical companies "pay"or offer special benefits to the doc if he prescribes alot of their high $ brand name stuff. ***I am definately not saying all Dr/M.D.'s are quacks.***I do know that the best person to help me, is me, and a doctor who sees many patients a day, gives help in quantity. What I need is quality assistance, and they simply don't have the time to devote for the kind of "quality care" that tough and rare illnesses call for. Left wrongly treated or untreated, you will end up in the E.R. or grave ))) ,.....go to the doctor with the blood test(s) results and tell him what you think.[* be humble about it, they do not take kindly to people who try to show/prove that anyone can know as much as they do, or More haha*] He will then have a better idea of wat type(s) of meds that you need to get better and keep on livin". A licensed doctor has a DEA# that enables him to write prescriptions and that is all that you need out of him in the cold/flu/fever situation because there is no cure, just time and medicine. If your immune system loses the war that is going on inside your body, you will die,but thankfully, there are many different antibiotics and many other meds that will give your immune system the tools and strength it needs to win.*** with any rough cough or sore throught ask about Hydrocodone/APAP syrup-hycodan, hydrotussin, tussinx(just brand names for different ratios of Hydrocodone and generic tylenol) anykind of syrup with hydrocodone and Tylenol in it. It is highly addictive ,but I guarantee it will cut the fever, stop the cough, help you sleep, and clear your stopped up head. Take it as prescribed because an overdose is possible. Some docs want give it to you at all but others will if you ask because lets face it, over the counter meds don't cut it for bad colds and especially the flu. The hydrocodone will make the symptoms of cold/flu bearable while the antibiotics heal you.STEP#3 learn about medicines. **This may save your life or someone else's one day.** You can never be overprepaired for what life might throw at you. Knowledge of medications can save you alot of money but most importantly it can save your life, not to mention unecessary meds and horrible side effects.OBJECTIVE buy an up to date **P.D.R.**(physician's desk reference)they come out each year for the new drugs that come out every year. And so drugs that are now known to be harmful can be banned and taken out. These banned drugs are usually new ones that just got pass a couple years ago and have bad side effects. The true, full-length "P.D.R." is rather expensive. I've heard of prices as low as $300 and as high as $700. It is unwise to buy a PDR and not have an everyday use for such an expensive book. Thankfully***** you can get "The PDR Pocket Guide to Prescription drugs" for anywhere from $7 to $50. It is not full length and every drug isnt in there but most are and especially the popular/most prescribed medications. It has about 10 or 20 actual picture pages of random pills and liquids. Why would you need this? So you will know wat you are taking ,every symptom that they would give that pill for, and the many different brand names that one single active ingredient can have**the active ingredient is the same name as its generic name...you ALWAYS want the generic kind of your pill because it is cheaper and what the pill is,,,is right on the bottle. You are less likely to get confursed when you think of pills in terms of the active ingredient( it is the drug itself) ***[for example: there are thousands of different kinds of mechanical pencils. We've got Bics, Pilots, Pentech' and on and on but they are all graphite pencils. Some are soft to the touch while writing but others have no cushion at all- they both wrote the same sentences in the same way, in my hand. Some pencils have different size(0.07,0.05) lead- the smaller uses up faster and breaks easier than the larger lead ,,,,but there are some people who hardly ever writebut when they do write they do it ever so gently and the small lead never breaks on them. They are all the same,,,,a mechanical pencil.]******[scenerio of a pharmacy screwing people over, big names too]also never be so quick to say "this pharmacy is the cheapest" eventhough they might be on 75% of their pills while the other 25% of pills are so outrageously priced that they are making 500% profit. In reality, that pharmacy is really breaking about the same as charging regular prices on everything,,***** but because 3 months ago you did a price check at every pharmacy in town on 2 different pills. The pharmacy that had the lowest on both or say, lowest on one pill and regular priced on the other,won the customers trust and money for life or at least a decent amount of time.*********************IT is a corporate scam, try it -get 5 random generic pill names out of a PDR or pill guide, then price check every store in a large town or city. You will find that ,in order to not be taken as a fool,you will have to travel to several pharmacies. in a rare case one drug store's cheapest pills just happen to be the ones that you have a monthly prescription to.OBJECTIVE***** save money by price checking every pharmacy in your area on any new prescriptions and do it every couple of months with your normal monthly government approved "medication" . Chances are you will be amazed at the price difference far worth driving 10 minutes to get.
take my opinions and say what you will but the people that we pay to see got their information from a book and from experience, nothing more
there are so many lies on the internet. I wouldn't trust 70% until i saw some works cited. This above is true data from my own personal experiments. If your life depends on medical assistance/knowledge and you are broke. Get about $30 to start and a library card. Trust the web only for finding the names of books, what is in them, and if the book is credible data or just opinionated garbage. check the books out and live. Some company will give you a credit card even if it means a little debt you'll live and as for hospital payment, including ER, you can pay them like $1 a month for forever. After regaining your health, my opinion would be buy some weapons, ammo,and a few more regional survival books and get out of this mostly sick, highly controlled society where a few good people still reside while getting an education.

truthfully, Realz

Wow, you are awesome with all the info that you gave that sick person

Go to a specialist . ent or infections disiese. They do an amazing job and will pin point to a t wat u have.