I have been having stomach problems ever since I have returned from the holiday. I have been two weeks in Turkey and I just adored their strong, spicy food. But, I am now suffering the consequences of that irrational eating. Anyway, I have heard that domperidone could help with vomiting and nausea and I would like to know where to buy it.

Well, I guess you can find it in any better pharmacy store. If you cannot get it without prescription, then the only way is to get it online. Perhaps it is not under the same name, you would have to find out what is its generic name and find some other medicament with the same effect. There is of course, one other way of dealing with this problem, classic one seeing a doctor.

Domperidone 10mg tablets exactly as suggested by the doctor or health care professional. The tablets should always be taken with full glass of water 1 hour prior to the meal or 1 hour prior to the breastfeeding.
You can buy ***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowedfrom online pharmacy in Canada via a Rx.