Where could I buy phentermine online?

Although I can see that you can get Phentermine online anywhere if you just type phentermine online, I wouldn’t suggest doing so.
First of all Phentermine is a prescription drug, and there is a reason for it. The drug is supposed to be used not longer than three months when a person needs to take a break. No one should start taking the drug before undergoing certain tests to see if they are capabale of taking it because phenetrime’s use has been linked to cardiovascular disease.
Honestly, I would never get a drug online because you never know what they could be putting in. As far as I know, they could be selling common amphetamine, which also reduces appetite. Phentermine is very similar to amphetamine anyway, and is habit forming and may cause withdrawal effects.
So, if you are obese, I would suggest you spoke to a doctor and get a prescription. If you have already been taking the drug and need to take a break, then take a break-don’t play with something that could impair your health.

nitap wrote:

Where could I buy phentermine online?

I have used phentermine and it works. If i could find a reliable doc to prescribe it I would take it for the rest of my life. It delivers unlike so many other drug claims.

I tried to buy it online and was delivered a counterfeit drug. I took several of the pills until I realized they were counterfeit. I should have known, they looked like the real things but were more chalky and softer than the real stuff.

I called the online place, rather they called me to "renew" my prescription and I told them of the problem. They immediately sent out a replacement OF THE EXACT SAME COUNTERFEIT drug!

I am out $300 but much wiser about buying drugs online.

Hello there. You can follow the link below to purchase phentermine.

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed