Hi everyone. Can anybody tell me how can I get Adipex weight loss pills? I often hear people saying that they've used them for a while and that they were super satisfied with the results, so I’m thinking I should at least try and see how it goes. I hope I won’t just waste my money. I've been planning to buy them for like a month now, but I guess I’m just too lazy. Do I need some kind of prescription for them? And if not, are they available for online shopping? It would be great if I could get them online. 

Hi Aidan1!:) I was searching for this question earlier. I’m also having a little bit of a weight problem, so I was also considering Adipex pills .My friend recommended them to me, she says they’re great, and she’s not the type of person who says that very often. I’m not really sure about where exactly can you get them. All I can tell you is that you can certainly buy them online. This friend I mentioned before didn’t need any prescription for it. And I remember that she found this site that had really cheap method for delivering them to your home. I’m not really in contact with her anymore, otherwise I could get you full instructions. :)

I just saw them in eBay

Thank you TinkerBell23!

I'm really happy to hear that I need no prescription to buy them. Although, I guess I will have to visit my doctor either way, so he can establish my individual dosage and schedule.:/ I don't care how much it will cost, I would be spending my money to get that prescription anyway. I’d  be willing to pay the shipping and everything, since it would be very convenient for me not to spend time getting the appointment and then a prescription from a doctor…. and then waiting in a drug store to get the pills. This is way simpler. 

Panyo thank you for the info. I was thinking something like an online Pharmaceutical company, but eBay is fine I suppose. Not really sure if it's a clever idea buying medications from eBay?

You can also go on specialized sites for buying adipex.

Thank you man. I think that would be a better idea than eBay. Have you ever bought any medication online? Hope I won't have a bad experience.