When having unprotected sex the second time, can sperm from the previous ejaculation leak and impregnate you?
So, we had unprotected sex (I KNOW) and he pulled out and came. Unfortunately, I am not, nor have the desire, to go on the pill.

So, we had sex the second time (still condom-less) and I was just wondering what the chances were that some sperm from his previous ejaculation was still lingering in the shaft and that it could leak out during sex and impregnate me?

i'm not in the fertile stage yet.. we are using a calendar method, hoping that this will work.. we had sex 2 days before my ovulation period.. is there still a chance that i might be getting pregnant?

he urinated before we had our 2nd and 3rd sexual intercourse.. he even cleaned his penis to wash all those sperms.

we had sex 2 days after i had my last menstruation.. is there a possibility that i might get pregnant? it isn't my 14th day yet..

help me pls..

First - there is ALWAYS - ALWAYS a chance that you will get pregnant if you choose to have unprotected sex!! Did I mention ALWAYS? Having unprotected sex after an ejaculation increases that chance even more - but the chance exists even without an ejaculation. Now, of course, some of the risk was removed by him urinating after ejaculation - but the only way to eliminate (well 99% at least) the risk of pregnancy is some form of effective birth control.

but what do you think about my case? is there any method that i can be use to prevent pregnancy? it's too late for me to take pills right? do i have to buy a pregnancy test since it's only been 2 days when it happened? i need more answers pls.. i'm worried.. i can't even sleep at night because of this..

Can ask how old you are? How about your boyfriend?

I have to be honest - there is a risk in your case. All you can do to prevent pregnancy is to use birth control before you have sex! In some places you can get the 'morning after' pill - but I don't know if that's even an option where you live.

The only way you're really going to know is if you take a pregnancy test. They say the test isn't really as accurate until 1 month though.

so hows is ur case ? are you safe ?

Yesterday me and my boyfriend had sex for the first time. I wasn't watching him out the condom on and he told me he didn't hold the tip when he rolled the condom down BUT he did pull out before he ejaculated. And he also used the restroom before we had sex and I heard that cleans out and kills any sperm from the previous ejaculation. Is there any chance of me getting pregnant? PLEASE ANSWER

Are you pregnant now?

Are you pregnant now? Answer please

yup your pregnant

Me and my boyfriend had sex on my most fertile days which is a week before my period. But I have an irregular flow. We did use a condom, however he removed the condom midway and we continued without using the condom. It's the second sex of that day.. but he did wash his penis before the second intercourse and urinated beforehand.. he also pulled out before ejaculation. I'm worried in the precum. Is there any chance that I would get pregnant?

There is always a chance of pregnancy with unprotected sex.

What's the probability of getting pregnant? How long will the signs show up, IF EVER?

The first sign with be if you miss your period. If so, then you probably want to take some pregnancy tests.

But I have an irregular period. I can't tell whether it's just late or I have already missed it. When can I take pregnancy tests? This happened on the 27th..

She was on periods last Sunday when she left to boarding her period used to start between 16 to 18 mostly irregular
24 July Friday I left her in my place till Sunday she went back to boarding school Monday
Following Friday we had sex I pull it out enjaculate and milk it several times then insert it in and came again milk it several times while resting insert it again all in all I came 3 times so it was 1st of august then she missed period for august and the test reads positive,
I don't know if someone nailed her while I'm away or I am the baby father I even got angry and tell that you don't even know the father of your child. She got mad and she is a cheater after spying her