Hey, i had unprotected sex with my gf the day after her period. She had gave me oral sex a a while before we actually had sex. I did not cum inside of her, but i dont know if there was any pre-cum. If there was any pre-cum could it have picked up any sperm and what would the chances of her getting pregnant be. We have been little worried bout it. %-)

Hi, if your worried tell her to get the morning after pill, if it is too late live in hope she gets her regular cycle, it is unlikely, depends how long after you had intercourse. Good luck anyhow !

hey man there is a chance but it depends on the situation. before having vaginal penetration. when was the last time you ejaculated? also after that ejaculation did you urinate??

The last time i had ejaculated before the penetration was just a bit before. She gave me oral sex and then we went to sleep for just about 15-30 min. and i did not urinate before the penetration.

unfortunatly then yes some of your semen was probably released when your pre-cum was releases and if not by that then probably as you thrusted your penis gets compressed and some would have most likley been squeezed out then... if you ever do something like this again. remember to urinate AND whipe off your penis well before haveing sex. or better yet use a condom :-) even if you urinate but dont whipe yourself off there will still be some semen left on your penis and get drug into the vagina.

with that said. it doesnt necessarity mean she will get pregnate. wait untill her next period comes if she has it then your fine if not take a pregnacy test (remember stress delays the onset of menstration.)

let me know if there is anything ealse i can do to help 8)

Thanks so much man, i realy appreciate it. and yea this is the first and last time i will not use a condomn.

sure man anytime... does what i explained make sense thoug?? :-)

Yes it does

good..... :-D

it was me an my girlfriends first time an i used a condom but it broke an i barley stuck my head in her then pulled right out when i felt it rip i had pre cum an the last time i ejaculated was the night before an i urinated right after wards can this cuase pregnancy?  

hey guest.... the chances are really low but there is still a slight chance.... do you know when your girlfriend is suppose to get her next period?

hey this another person, i was having sex with this girl and she was putting my penis inside her, i went as fast as i could so i could come because she had to go soon, before i came, i pulled out and came i felt cum falling on my legs so i was like sh*t it broke, but it really just came off, she was smiling and i was like this is not f****g funny, and told her that she had to buy the plan b pill within now or tomorrow, she said she would but wouldn't promise antyhing im really f*****g scared, because this girl was smiling , any girl i know who thinks might be pregnant would be freaking the f**k out, what do you think?

I would be cautions of her..... does she want a kid? how old is she? was the condom on your penis at all when you pulled out or did it fall off inside her vagina?

Thanks

hello bio major, my gf was performing oral on me it was about 7:30 this passed weekend on mar 3rd. my problem is that while she was performing oral i noticed that there was precum on me and she take it off and wipe it somewhere,but then she began fingering herself,and we rubbed our genitals together for like 2 min or so,and I'm not sure if precum was present on the tip. Then i fingered her but i can't recall if i had any precum on my fingers I know precum is suppose to be a sperm free liquid unless you still have some sperm from a previous ejaculation. I usually urinate every morning,like every other person does,and I must say i hadn't jacked off since earlier in the week (2+ days) I'm pretty sure i urinated since that saturday. I was nervous,so I bought her Next Choice (morning after pill). (keep in mind i never even penetrated her,and she's still a virgin.) She took the next choice pills 23 hours after performing the oral,and she had the common side effects. dizziness,and fatigue. Her previous period was on 20th. I've been taking everything into consideration,and doing my own homework on this. I need some more helpful advice.

she's 16 and i dont know if she wants a kid or not, and i belive she took it off before penetration for the last part because i always held the base of my penis where the condom ended so it would not slip off but she took my hand off before we were going to do it fast