i just wanted to know for sure if u can et pregant from pre sperm?

"Pre-ejaculate is a small amount of semen and sperm that is released after a guy becomes aroused but before he orgasms.

Unlike during an orgasm, a guy can't tell exactly when the pre-ejaculate is released. Because of the unknown time of release, the fact that it contains sperm, and the risk of STDs, couples should always use a condom for any type of penetration or genital-to-genital contact."

YOu cannot really get pregnant from it, or at least your chances of getting pregnant off it are pretty low. But you should still use a condom because it does have STDS, as posted above. I would always wear a condom!

I have a question here ... What are the chances of getting pregnant if you had little to no penetration.. Just the penis rubbing the vagina.. If there was penetration it was for 2 secs.. Maybe there was pre cum .. But then took a Plan B pill a little before 24 hours after intercourse ? What are the chances ?

Alright heres my story.

3 Months ago (I think) my condom broke and we were kinda scared of pre cum so we got the morning after pill just incase.

2 Weeks later my GF got her period..

Then 7 days after her period my condom slipped off without me knowing and i came in her so we had to get the morning after again.

1 Week later she got her period but it was lite but it still had all the lining and stuff..

Now this month the past 3 weeks we dont use condoms we use pullout method I pull my penis out to check for fluids squeeze precum out then go again rinse and repeat.. now she is 3 days late from her period she got 1 drop of blood 3 days ago but she said it was red.
she is 3 days late and counting she has no symptoms of being pregnant but she has symptoms of getting her period which is abit of pimples but she always had a problem with acne and mood swings but that sometimes happens anyway..

Right now im thinking the morning after pills have taken effect on her period or she is pregs please help.

Hi there, it sounds like she could possibly be pregnant. Have oyu had her take a pregnancy test yet? The pullout method is VERY ineffective and I'd encourage you to use condoms if you can. It is much more reliable.

Yeah she wasnt pregnant thank you.

Thanks for letting me know how things turned out! Keep me posted if you have any other concerns. :-)

I had sex with my girlfriend last week.
I withdraw before I ejaculate.
I'm worried if my pre-ejaculation will make her pregnant.
Please advise me.

ah someone help please!
i had sex with my boyfriend and the condom broke.
i heard it break before he came, and immediately tried to clean up, but i know he must have pre-came some already.
i am terrified that i am going to get pregnant and want to know whether i should go to a clinic or not!!!
p.s.- it was one day after my period, does that help or no?

so me and my girlfriend werent having sex, just penetrating the vagina a few inches, if i didnt ejaculate that day and urinated earlier that day, can the pre-cum/sperm get her pregnant? :$

Since you haven't replied since, I'm sure you are fine with your conclusion, and your girl wasn't pregos. What you practiced was the withdraw method, a poor excuse for contraception and safe sex. It's rate of success is from 76% - 96%, and can still transmit STDs. definitely better to wear a condom though or invest in hormonal based birthcontrol.

hope everything turned out well!
~ Frisky