My boyfriend and I did oral and he came, then we had unprotected sex twice afterwards. He urinated after each time which supposedly eliminates or lowers the risk of getting pregnant from pre-cum and he definitely did pull out. 

Are the chances of me becoming pregnant lower after every time he cums?
Does it matter if I actually see him pull out and nothing coming out of his penis for a whole second?
I am expected to have my period in 1 week. I am not on the pill.
What are the chances of me becoming pregnant?/What are the chances of me becoming pregnant from pre-cum?

There are always chances for couples(gf)to get pregnant when u r not using 'safe sex' method. What i can say is, yes! The chance may be vary n in ur case, maybe the chance is 50%. Try to use 'safe sex' method when u r having sex next time. Ok?

The pull-out method can be very dangerous, and I wouldn't recommend it at all.  If you really want to have unprotected sex, talk to your doctor and talk about getting the Pill.  Even if you're underaged, they should provide you with it.  Mind you, laws might be different where you are to where I am (The UK), but I'd recommend a visit to your doc.

Actually, they're higher.  Even if he pees between each ejaculation, there could be traces of cum or sperm left on / inside of his shaft.  I'm not 100% sure on this, but if he's came recently, the amount of pre-cum that leaks out may actually increase.  i know it's called "Pre"cum, but it's just something I heard.

Men ejaculate in bursts.  There's usually a one or two second break between each burst, and each burst releases less sperm than the one before.  The reason this happens is so that, when a man ejaculates into a woman, the sperm gets shot out deeper into her, decreasing the distance his sperm has to go to reach the womans egg.  If he says he pulled out, he most likely did pull out, but there's always a small chance he may have released, then pulled out and what you saw was the second burst of sperm.  The only one who can tell you wether your boyfriend pulled out fast enough to avoid that first burst is him.

What are the chances of me becoming pregnant from pre-cum?

Hmm...  So-so.  Precum is semen that leaks out of the tip of a guys penis when he's excited.  "Semen" isn't actually sperm, it's jsut the name of the liquid that the sperm swim inside of.  There is, however, a small chance that it will contain sperm.  So like I said, chances of you getting pregnant from it?  So-so

What are the chances of me becoming pregnant?

Even though he pulled out, there's always a chance if you have unprotected sex without being on the Pill.  The pull-out technique is a terrible form of birth control, it's incredibly risky and a fair few guys can lose themselves in the moment and cum inside of you without thinking to pull out.  It doesn't sound like it's happened yet, but all itt akes is for him to stay in a second too long, and...

Please, stay safe, either buy some condoms or go to your dotors and get yourself the Pill :O  For your own sake, I doubt you want to have a baby just yet

My bf and I had sex we first did it with a condom but it cane off so we decide to keep doing it without it and we were using the pull out method and he felt it coming so he pull it out he clean it and I clean my vigana too and we kept doing it. Does this mean I might be pregnant???

Please help !

My bf and I had sex we first did it with a condom but it came off so we decide to keep doing it without it and we were using the pull out method and he felt it coming so he pull it out and he cum but he clean it and I clean my vigana too and we kept doing it. Does this mean I might be pregnant???

Please help !

Actually, precum is NOT as full as sperm as the final ejaculation. That is 100 % false. There are many medical arcticles online, and you can ask your doc. Precum, could have semen in it, if the male had ejaculated before, and there were stillsemen in the urethra, then when he precums, he pushes the semen that are still alive in the urethra out. I see people her saying precum has sperm in it ALL THE TIME. And that is not true. HOWEVER, pulling out, is NOT EFFECTIVE, if he pulls out 1 second too late, what he thought was 'precum' could be a full on ejaculation, and then it would be full of semen. I will see if I can hunt down some of the links from medical sites and edit this post. SO the long and short is, precum does not contain sperm, but a man can precum in you and pass sperm from his body to yours. Good luck!

hey I had a ejaculation early sunday morning and then on Wednesday afternoon (today) I had 6 strokes of unprotected sex before putting a condom on. What is the chance of sperm being in my precum, since it has been a few days since last ejaculation and I have urinated several times since? Also my girl is very close to ovulation time.

hey! haha okay well im in the same problem too!!! but with my first boyfriend we would have sex like every single day!! he would do the pull out and i would miss my period and not be pregnant..

By boyfriend and I had sex twice this past weekend. (If I'm calculating correctly, this week I'm ovalating.)  The first time he used the pulled out and came on me because I felt his cum on me.  We laid there together for a little while before we had sex again but this time he did not pull out.  Can anyone confirm our chances of becoming pregnant?  How long should we wait to check?

I had issue lyk dat but mine was difrnt cos my frnd that never told me he liked me for years suddenly wantd to have sex with me cos we went partying and I had to spend the night in he's house for the first tym. He tried to penetrate me but I didn't let him which we can actually call half penetration. I got angry stoped and masturbate him self to cum infrnt of me. I went to the bathroom right awaypeed and wash my self to see if Anyfin was in. I smelt it nd it was jst my normal viginal smell. This was the march 20th midnite. while I had sex with my boyfrnd 19th and 20th morning unprotected. Also the next day aftr this incident. Nw am pregnant. And the doc said I conceived on the 21st. Shld I be worried? Jst hoping for peoples opinion on it. Thanks.

Um. No you said he take it out then he cumed but there a slight chance if you did not clean it good enough

My better half and I were using the withdrawl method I am now expecting our first child so its not 100% use condoms or get birth control

Its not worth the risk use some barrier of protection. .its to easy for them to get lost in the moment and pull out. .

I have two kids from having a guy precum, so yes your chances of getting pregnant are very high when you are not using protection. If you are going to be sexual active, get on birth control

Lastnight I had a root with this guy and I'm pretty sure he cummed in me cause the next day I can feel a weird feeling in my stomach like makes little sounds I dont know whether its because its just turning or what I don't know to be quite honest sorry but I'm having thes not much of pains. And I feel like I'm gonna spew but I don't think its pregnancy well I hope not caise I'm young :/ I just wanted to post this on here to see if any of yous have experienced when you first had ever got cumd in and feeling the next day! Please help asap