I have been going through several pregnancy symptoms for some reason. The symptoms I have been enduring nausea, vomiting especially in the morning, constantly hungry, bloated, fatigue, weird cravings like raw meat, cramping, frequent urinating, a lot of vaginal discharge, breast swelling, gaining weight, ankles and feet swelling, and gassy. My stomach is even getting big, round, and very firm. Several people are even asking if I am and I don’t have a single clue. I have taken a few pregnancy tests. 2 said negative and 2 said positive so I am beyond confused. Talked to my doctor and she told me that I need to get a digital one instead of just using all the line ones. I couldn’t wait so took the test instead of waiting for the morning to use first urination to be completely accurate. It said NOT PREGNANT! Now I am so confused to wait could be happening. I won’t be able to see my doctor until a while. So I am stuck completely clueless and worrying. :-( Anybody, please respond to what could be going on?

OK! Youre doctor is ridiculous, she should have given you a blood test! What REALLY concerns me is that you could be pregnant BUT be having an etopic pregnancy! When did the test say positive? Also get another test and do it correctly - in the morning and then see OK? Is there ANY clinic you can go to, to get a blood test?

1. When was your last period?
2. What dates did you have unprotected sex?
3. Are your periods usually regular?
4. Do you have MAJOR pain in your pelvic area?
5. When was this period due?

My last period was December 15th - 18th. It was very short for some reason. I have constantly had unprotected sex with my fiancee. I use to be on the pill but only after a week it was making me very pale and practically made me paralyzed and quite sluggish. I have irregular periods for me which makes it quite difficult. I have been having pain in the pelvic for quite some time it has been going on for 3 weeks. :-( I have no clue when my period is due which is why it is kind of hard but I have never had troubles like this. My fiancee is an EMT and he is sure I am pregnant but can't get an accurate result. I am suppose to get the blood tests when I see my doctor but she told me until then take a digital test. I am so confused.

Ok! Since your last period was weird and you are obviously late for this one this definitely could be sign of pregnancy! And it is hard because you are having pelvic pain which can be from regular pregnancy, PMS, or the worst - Etopic Pregnancy! Bring my though about the EP to your boyfriend, I'm sure he has been taught about that! IF there is anyway of getting you in for a pelvic ultraouns I would be more relieved! An etopic pregnancy CAN be life threating OK?

Ok thank you. I have been talking to my boyfriend as well. We are trying to figure it out together. I haven't had any vaginal bleending but discharging like a freaken fountain. Uh and I so hate it. I will figurte out the etopic pregnancy to my fiancee and my medical teachers as well. But the only reason my period was weird was that I had blood clots and it lasted longer than two days. So I am not all that sure about the etopic pregnancy. Hopefully things will be out into the clear. Being this way is quite weird usually I am healthy as a horse but in the past three weeks I am getting ill and body changing throw up like a feast in the morning even if I haven't eaten and always hungry.

See it's SO hard to diagnose, It could also be an infection!! I would REALLY like you to see a doctor either way though, because as you're trying to figure it out, it could be getting worse! You know!!!!? It's hard to diagnose because there are SO many things it could be from nothing to MAJOR!!!

Yeah I am going to call tomorrow and see if any patients have dropped their appointment so I can get seen even earlier. But what types of infections could cause all this? What are all the possibilities?

SO many! Yeast Infection, Vaginitis, UTI, Bladder Infection, Bartholin cyst, etc. What I want them to do is a swab and a pelvic exam including an ultrasound, IF they don't bring up about etopic pregnancy I want you to just suggest it! Because sometimes if you don't ask, they don't go there! Ask for a urine test too! Also IF your pelvic pain gets REALLY bad I want you to go to the hospital immediately OK??

Okay thank you. I will do so. Just things are quite strange it is a little bit similar to first pregnancy where I had my son but this time it is so different.