i am a nineteen year old man. i have had multiple partners and i am very active sexually. i have burning when i pee not always but sometime. i also get itching around the head of my penis sometimes... and sometimes when i pee my urnine stream is wild. like it goes in two diferent ways at a time for a few seconds then it goes into a normal single stream. i also has sensitiveity and pain on the center of my penis on the bottom of it from the head all the way down. some one anyone please help me.

Health Advisor

Hello, armyguy.

Did you have unprotected sex? Are there any discharge from the penis? 

It's very likely that you got some sexual transmitted disease, so I recommend you to do std test.

When the symptoms first started? If it's not long time ago, with proper medication, you will soon be all right. 

Of course, you must abstinent while you're waiting for your test results. 

Don't hesitate, do the test right away. Good luck.

It sounds as though you have urethritis. You need to go to a doctor and soon. It could be the clap.

I get no discharge from the penis and yes I have unprotected sex but I have been with the girl for a long time and I don't think she has been with anyone else... is there anything else it could be?

Health Advisor

There are some other possibilities, but std's are most likely. 

Maybe it's UTI - urinary tract infection caused by some bacteria or prostate/bladder infection but that's a long shot. 

However, you need to check that with your doctor. Hopefully it's infection. ;-)

Yeah its sounds like herpes. But... I'm not a doctor so u should make an appointment.