I got my last period around the 25 of January I didn't get one in February I have cramping which comes and goes and doesn't last long I have had very tender breasts for about a week now which is very unusual for me and now I'm throwing up which could be caused by something different could I be pregnant?

You could be pregnant, you should buy a test, buy a cheap dollar store test.

Or go to your ob-gyn.

u might be .. confirm it by doing a pregnancy test .. you can buy it from any dispensary .. its quite cheap ..

You have missed your period by around 4 days depending on your cycle. I would suggest taking a home pregnancy test. I know you will want to take is asap but you need to wait to do it with your first morning urine when your hcg levels are the most concentrated. You can get a false negative if you take it in the middle of the day. If you are under a lot of stress it can cause your period to be late also. So if you get a negative test and no period after the 5th of this week make an appointment with your doctor.