i m 18 and when i masterbate my sperm doesnt come out and i m almost done with my puberty ( i think )... plz help me .. i m really scared ...

What does happen?

After you masturbate, when you urinate is it "cloudy?"

i dont knw wat u meant by cloudy.. but when i masturbate.. it feels like its gonna come out.. but it doesnt .. i just get like shocks of it.. it still feels great..

Does your urine look like something is in it, different than say when you haven't masturbated?

I'm thinking retrograde ejaculation. Are you on any medications?

well i m right now.. cause i m sick.. u knw .. like i have a fever and all .. well i havnt noticed that but i will notice it the next time i pee.. still do u knw any cure for it ?

and yea.. sometimes when i m peeing.. my penis hurts like hell.. but it rarely happens.. i hope this helps ..

Shahzeb,

It sounds like retrograde ejaculation. When you ejaculate your semen goes into your bladder, not out the urethra. Then, when you urinate the next time the semen would come out with the urine, making the urine appear to have something milky or cloudy in it.

Certain medications can cause this. That's why I asked.

Make an appointment with a urologist. This is their area of expertise.

Hope it helps.

yea.. i noticed that.. it had some whitish thing.. which was weird.. and i live in Pakistan man.. when u go to a person with this problem.. its weird and embarrassing .. do u knw any cure for it.. any thing i could eat or any medication ?? any idea ?

If you've noticed the whitish thing that pretty much confirms it.

It depends on the cause as if it can be treated with medications. If there has been no physical trauma, injury or surgery, then there are medications that may help.

You'll have to consult a doctor near you, preferably a urologist.

Hope it helps.

Hi who ever is this I am 26 my sperm never come out its deepressing me really bad I want be like a normal person.. I got wife been togather for 5 years it's almost breaking our relationship :((( I need help went to a doctor they never helped

Hi Alex,

See a urologist. They specialize in the male reproductive system and ARE your best resource.
Don't give up. Your marriage is worth it.

Good luck.

Hi I did go to urologist they did lots of check up and that but they are like we can't find any problem ur ok but I am not :(((
I cum I can't feel the shock NO spearm come out of my penise when I go for pee n then I see big chunk of spearms come out.. I want it come out while I am having sex I want see it plz plz plz any help
???

Alex, if you see your sperm when you urinate, then you are having "retrograde ejaculation." It can be caused by certain medications.

See a urologist. You do have a problem.

Yes I think

Yes I think