When i urinate i often get sperm come with my urine. Anyone know why this happens?

Hi:
My brief investigation revealed that this is known as retrograde ejaculation. You should not have sperm in your urine unless it is immediately after ejaculation. There is treatment for this condition. There are also reports from doctors that this problem can be a results of excessive masturbation. I hope this helps. Get your self checked and let us know what you find out and how you are doing.

Are you referring to semen in your urine? I'm not sure if you'd be able to tell if you actually had sperm in your urine. But in either case, what is happening there is not normal, and somehow your urethra is not clearing itself of ejaculate every time. This is a problem you should get taken care of so please consult a physician about it so that they can help you fix the issue. Keep us posted on what happens!

Hi:
Is your problem continuing? What do you think of the advise so far? Are you going to see a doctor? I hope that the info you've received has been helpful and has convinced you to get checked out. Please let us know what you find out. I haven't see many posts like this. Your condition and the answers that you find will be very informative for the rest of us. We will be waiting to hear from you.

Hi out there. You've got to get back to me. I haven't heard from you. Are you still experiencing e same problem? Please let me know. I hope that y have gotten a professional opinion. I am pretty sure that you will find treatment if you haven't already. Please get back to me. I'd like to know that you are doing ok. I wish you the best.

This happens to me if I havent cum for a long time - its almost like im too full so it needs to be got rid off --- sometime its the same senation a shooting my load!