I think I am suffering from retrograde ejaculation. I just thought I wasn't ready to ejaculate. But I realized something, I pee a little bit after I am done masturbating. And at first it drips out (assuming it is semen). And I am pretty sure I have been in puberty for at least 2 years 

Hi Guest,

Are you sure it is urine?  Semen, when you first start to ejaculate is usually clear and somewhat watery, almost like mucous from a runny nose.  When you do urinate afterwards is it "cloudy?"

You may be in puberty but that doesn't mean you are ready to ejaculate.  It often happens later than 12.

Are you on any medications?  At your age that would be the most likely reason, if you truly do have retrograde ejaculation.  I don't think you do.  I just think you need more time.  Not all guys "shoot" either.  Many just "dribble" especially when they first start to ejaculate.

Hope it helps.

Well I have been masturbating for 3 years and I have never ejaculated. I was worried and after I did it earlier I peed in a cup and stopped after I peed about 2cm of liquid and I touched it and it was sticky then it progressed to yellow. No I am not on any medication.

It may be just early semen. Obviously we can't tell over the internet.

You do have other signs of puberty?

You really don't have anything to worry about. Give your body some time. Some guys can't ejaculate until they're 16 and that is also NORMAL.

Yeah I am starting to grow armpit hair and I have a good amount of pubic hair. My voice cracked a few times.Thank you for your answer I feel alot better now :)

Is it ok for me to keep masturbating if that happens?

Yes, you can masturbate.
I think what you are seeing is from the Cowper's gland, precum. Even though you can't ejaculate yet, via the prostate, the Cowper's gland can still produce fluid. You're very close to being able to ejaculate.

OK thank you =)

I only have one last question. I have older parents and if my dad was still alive he would be in his 60's. Since the age has gone down over the past few years, can that affect me and also make me late? 

You are not "late." Many guys can't ejaculate until 14 even 15 and that's normal too.

Please don't worry. We all develop at different rates and times. Don't compare yourself to anyone else - even your parents.

Ok. I think it's more of me being impatient then worried. I just have to learn patience

I am sorry I have so many questions, but I got my pre-cum on time today, but I noticed that there was a little spot that was white. Is that OK?

P.S. I just urinated and it looks cloudy

Let's just be sure we're talking the same things here guest.

Precum comes out BEFORE you have your orgasm and ejaculate but semen can "ooze" out after ejaculation.

When do you see your precum?

Today it happened before I had my orgasm but I kept stroking through it but nothing came out during it