When I sit I feel pressure on my head and when I stand or walk my legs are like trembling .. Back few months I had dizzeness problem which has been cured but after that I'm feeling that pressure on my had while sitting or standing .Ive consult my near doctor he said to Me wait for 6 days and stop eating oily food. But am not happy with my doctors adivce so plz anyone help me out with this problem . My age is 23 and weight is 85Kg height 5'11

The advice your doctor has given you seems really odd, "to wait 6 days and to not eat oily food?"  That is not sound advice at all.  If you are having a problem with standing or walking due to trembling in the legs, you should be seen immediately.  Also, it isn't the norm to have pressure in your head.  You should go to another doctor if you are able to or demand the one you have to examine you.  How did he "cure" your dizzy spells?  Maybe the medicine you took for the dizziness is causing you to have these new symptoms?  It is worth looking into.  What medications are you currently taking?

Yup I agree with you,Coz after completing course of those medicine I started feeling like this .When I sit or stand I feel perssure on back of my head.In morning I feel ok when night comes these feelings start occurring. Well now after massage of my back and head I'm feeling little better and some near doctor said it will be ok by it self. So I'll check it for more 3 days if it still happens then will concern with specialist,between anyone have suggestion for me what to do now ?