Hello. I'm 24 year male and recently I have developed some serious physical problems. You see, I'm student of third year of international law on one prestige University.
Because my parents can't afford me this education- I was forced to do two different jobs simultaneously.
I worked like this for at least a year and I think that my body’s tired now. I have started to suffer from almost constant headaches, feelings like I'm going to faint.
I have not strength and tonus in my muscles and my arms and legs feel numb. Please tell me what the hell is going on with me. Could this be something serious? Should I contact any doctor over this!?

i found this very helpfull im a mother of 4 and latley have been feeling the sameway, i went to the dr and he told me i have a aert arrythmia, but that didnt explain the weakness i felt, when i feel to tired i get light hteaded and dizzy and though ti was going crazy now that i read this i realize what i have and there is no cure, oh well thanks anyway

I have been having the same symptons this 24 year old male has, and I am only 26. I have always worked a lot, but recentely I am putting in at least 70 hours a week at work and I take one class at school. I get sleep but not a lot. In my spare time, I am running around trying to keep my house clean, and spend time with my family and friends. Just recently I have felt all these symptons. My legs get a tingley feeling in them, I feel faint at random times, and now starting two days ago, I have this incredible faint and annoying pain in my arm. It feels like my legs usually feel when I am really tired. I figured that was the only problem was that I needed rest, but I wanted to check out if others had this problem too. Thank you for your help, and I hope everyone else gets the rest we all need sooo much!

Hi there. I am a 25 y/o male, also working in reasonably high pressure job @ 60 hours p/w. I have started having numb sensations in my arms and legs and also become very faint at the same time - the room starts to spin sightly and voices of people talking start to echo. It almost feels as if i'm in a strange dream and comes on in waves, it is quite noticeable to others in the room also as I become somewhat vacant.

Hmm i felt i was alone, 29 yr old male been feeling dizzy with arm pain and tingling that now has gone to my legs. It almost feels like my legs are half asleep. I work construction, and most of my free time is spent doin things around the house. I also get very little sleep. Doc thinks its vertigo from a viral infection in my ear, but he didnt seem to wanna listen to my symptoms so who knows.

I'm a 16 year old boy, i feel the same, but i never have the time to rest because im allways waking up early for college and on the weekend im up late partying with my friends, but even when i do get a good nights sleep i dont feel any better :/

IM 13 AND I HAVE FELT THIS WAY FOR A WHOLE YEAR

Oh, S*** Were all going to die,.. buuuhhhaaa ! sniff sniff, .. someday for sure i mean,,lol,, id read that these symptoms are
signs of over- tired person, im sort of that, so you should try to change your sleeping habits, and balance resting and eating whiler working or studying, rest and eat is a must guys!, try it,, really, and also drink a lot of water, headaches and some tired feelings are just dehydration, trust me,. but if it doesnt goes away or gets even worst dont wait too long and check you doc,

Have a great day !

J.V :-D

All of these symptoms - headache, tingling and numbness in the arms and legs, feeling faint, chest pains and tiredness as ones of anxiety.

The feeling of extreme fatigue in arms and legs after minimal exertion (or no exertion) can be claudication. It's worth mentioning to your doctors. It is considered an important risk factor for heart attack and stroke. I experience this (and most of the other symptoms mentioned in this thread) as manifestations of antiphospholipid syndrome.

All these signs could be diabetes . I am a dr

im 28 yrs old i have chronic pain all over my body and i havedepression and anxiiety and ptsd but about 2yrs ago i woke up to not being able to move my legs they were numb all the way to my feet i went too the er and they couldnt tell me anything i cant stand on my legs for very long without them going numb can u please explain to me what this might be

im 28 yrs old i have chronic pain all over my body and i have and migraines,depression and anxiiety and ptsd but about 2yrs ago i woke up to not being able to move my legs they were numb all the way to my feet i went too the er and they couldnt tell me anything i cant stand on my legs for very long without them going numb can u please explain to me what this might be

Do you live in an area with deer ticks?

I suggest having an EEG done. I had similar experiences and it turned out that I was having small seizures- mostly unnoticeable to others.