I'm a 21yr old female. For the past year know i have had chronic headaches! I have been to my family doctor who has ruled out migrans and has performed a CT and all looked normal their. She then told me to go see my dentist who then told me my back teeth needed to be removed and the problem should be taken care of. After that, nothing had changed, i then took it upon my self to go see my eye doctor who then told me i needed glasses. Still the problem has not been fixed. On one episode i began to get so much pressure i started to get dizzy and almost fainted. I went to the doctor and he told me that i might have an embalance with the fluid inbetween my ears seeing as though i had just had a sinus infection, still after taking the medicine nothing has changed. This has been going on for to long and i just want an answer to help me live a normal life again.....any one please give me some advise!!!!!!!

I know this sounds weird but I get the same head pressure and its very bizarre but I noticed it started happening after certain meals and it turns out that its just gas produced from the breakdown of foods that isn't easily released and the gas can cause enough pressure to actually affect the pressure in your head... sounds bizarre I know but our body parts are so intimately connected and that's when I realixed that this was possible... so perhaps its just gas causing your head pressure (loose gas travels upward in the body naturally and its very likely it can make its way close enough to your head to affect the pressure up there). Gas is harmless though... and even though its uncomfortable you can find out foods that cause the most gas and cut them out. This helps me a ton.... hope it helps :-)

Hi there, I don't know what it is but I don't think that gas is one of the likelier culprits. Usually if you have a stuffed up head It's sinus pressure. Gas in the body only stays in the torso region as far as I know. Do you have anythin about gas and different foods like that related to this?

I believe I'm dealing with the same thing when it comes to head pressure when I have gas. Last year, my head felt clogged one day and it lasted all day long. I thought it was sinuses. About two weeks later out of nowhere I got dizzy and was rushed to the hospital. My head was burning and I felt fluid around my ears. My family doctor treated me with an antibiotic that didn't work. I went back to him and he put me on a double antibiotic that eased the head pressure after day 7 but after 10 days it was back. The cat scan did not show any problems with sinus or anything else. Four months later I had another encounter with dizziness and my hearing would leave and come back, so I went back to the doctor. He couldn't help me. I decided that I couldn't take it anymore and went to a holistic/chiropractor. He aligned my body and I became balanced again. I felt a burning feeling in my head and then the pressure went away after I got acupunture on my ear. I started taking wheat grass every day which helped. I eliminated spicy and greasy foods. I felt okay for a few weeks and then it started back. I then went to the ENT. He told me it sounded like I had Meniere's disease and that fluid is not draining properly which causes me to be embalanced. It is all theory. I tried the water pills they prescribed me and I immediately threw them out after the third day. I constantly went to the bathroom and it didn't feel like I ever had fluid in my body. My body would easily hurt if I would turn around or someone hug me. I decided that one of my problems was gas and maybe if I'd deal with one problem at a time, I could figure out what's wrong with my head. I paid attention to the foods I ate when I would get gas. It happened to be raw broccoli and bell peppers when I ate a salad. Then also, any kind of nut. I eliminated those and my gas went away but guess what, the head pressure was gone too. I added back the nuts to my diet and found out that I got gas again, and the head pressure came back. I'm going to experiment with it some more but I am convinced that gas has escaped near to my head. This didn't start happening until after I had pneumonia last year with pain in the center of my chest. Everytime I would have gas it would move further up where I would feel pain in my throat and finally I started feeling head pressure. I'm thinking I know my body better than the doctors do. I will continue to seek holistic care rather than over the counter and prescription drugs. They led to other problems that I'm glad I was able to get under control.

When I get gassy, I feel presdure in my head and as I release the gas, the pressure in my head feels better for a moment but comes back. It takes hours to get better. I have candida snd believe thats the problem, especially because sugar, even in fruit, bothers me more than anything.

Your problem seems very critical as it is obvious from your explanation, may be you are too much in stress either for work or for your diseases. Keep yourself calm and happy also take your treatment seriously and regularly.

Hi did you find a fix to the forehead pressure?

I am experiencing a similar situation . It feels as if your forehead is swelling like a balloon. When I get rid of the gas this situation ceases

Hey friend did can you please describe in detail what the pressure felt like?
I am having debiliating pressure in head for over 2 years now what did you do to numb it down?
Did you get anxiety when the pressure increased?

I have been having the same head pressure too it is now going like about two weeks of it and I am also having anxiety attacks which is very painful for me.. I went to the doctors and they gave me meds to help calm me but most times I am so gassy that I find it hard to burp .. I am so stressed that I am not going to even bother thinking about anything as I really want to be healed and enjoy my life that Jesus Christ gave to me to enjoy.