Okay I'm totally confused about what to do as of now. Friday feb 14th my boyfriend and I had sex but we used different condoms because that's all the store near us had. We usually use Magnums but the store only had durex. Well long story short he pulled out after he ejaculated and we're not sure if he ejaculated before or after the condom came off. It's been 3 days since this incident and I made an appointment with my obgyn. Is it too late for me to take plan b? Is it a possibility that I can be pregnant?

Health Guru
hi plan b is only really effective up to 72 hours after sex, the sooner it is taken the higher the percentage the chance of it working as long as it was more than 6 days before your ovulation day when it happened then you should be safe but that and that doesn't mean you no need to use a condom. I have never had any problems with durex as long as you do what your supposed to with any condom and hold the condom as you withdraw after you have ejaculated.

I did my ovulation calculator and it says my next ovulation day is today oh no... Should I still try the plan b?

Health Guru
if it is less than 72 hours then her it as soon as possible other wise it isn't worth it. there is still a chance that you wouldn't conceive!

Thank you for your help!