i had sex with my boyfriend the 27 august today is 29 and we did it without condom and he came in toop of my vagina i was feeling how it was goin to my butt but idk he some went to my vagina and than he clean it up and of course i used wipes to clean mine ,and we started doin it again ,, idk im worridd im only 18 years old i cant keep a babyy!! im nervous!! pleasee is it true that the sperm can die as soon as hit the air!? and can u get preg even if he didnt came inside?

I'm trying to sort out your description (it's a little difficult). It seems like you're saying that he withdrew and ejaculated ("came") on your pubes (pubic mound) and the semen ("cum") may have entered your vagina as it dripped (before you cleaned up). Thing is, even if you managed to keep his semen from entering your vagina from his initial ejaculation (and that's a big if), you said "...and we started doin it again ...". The problem right there is that no matter how well he cleaned his penis there would certainly be some ejaculate left in his urethra (inside his penis) and that would certainly have ended up inside your vagina. In fact it's possible for you to get pregnant even if he never came at all - you see when a guy gets turned-on enough he will often produce what many people call "pre-cum" (a clear looking slippery substance) and "pre-cum" can contain sperm. While the sperm "count" of "pre-cum" will be low compared to "real cum" (semen) it only takes one sperm to "do the job".
I certainly don't want to tell you what to do next, but if it was me and my girlfriend and we didn't want to have a baby, we would be off to the nearest pharmacy to buy some "Plan B One-Step", like NOW. Plan B can still work if it's used within three days (72 hours) of having unprotected sex and it doesn't require a prescription if you or your boyfriend is over 17 years old (either one of you can buy it). There is a new 5 day emergency contraceptive coming on the market in late 2010 called "Ella", but it isn't here yet.
So, the rest is up to you, but I would rather spend a few bucks (about $40 at most pharmacies, or a lot less at Planned Parenthood (they use a "sliding scale")) than have an un-wanted baby!
Also, if the thought of using a "morning after pill" bothers you because of religious belief, you should understand that Plan B doesn't "kill the fetus", it prevents conception from ever happening.