My boyfriend and I had sex about 2 weeks after my period. We always use condoms but we also usually go 2 or 3 times, and the the first round everything was fine and he cleaned up and put on the second condom, but after a few minutes we realized in had ripped at the top. We stopped having sex after that so he did not ejaculate inside me. However, im worried that there was some precum. And since he had ejaculated the first time it could've contained sperm right? I would just like to know what the chances are of me getting pregnant from this. And we also used a spermicide condom 2 days later when we had sex, so could that have effected the other potential sperm from the days before? I would also like to know what the pain in the left ovary is. This incident happened only a few days ago, but im really worried. And also, if there is a great chance of fertilization, is there anything i can do to prevent pregnancy besides the plan B pill? Someone please answer this for me! thanks so much!

yes there is still a small chance of pregnancy with the pre-cum no the spermicide wouldn't have "killed" any potential sperm already in you for days before the pain in you ovary could be you ovulating but that i just a guess because lot of people have those harp sudden pains that will go away when they are ovulating. If the "incident" was only a few days about i'd recommend talking to you GYN if there are other choices other than Plan B & taking a oral contraceptive for the future because even if it doesn't happen all the time as you learned condoms will break.