i have been on several different birth control pills, which all have different levels of hormones. before on the pill i could have sex normally, now whenever i have sex i get extremely wet, and have to stop because there is no feeling. it is embarrassing, especially for my husband my sex life.
i also have a white discharge that looks sort of like cottage cheese that is left on his penis....w/ a mior fish smell?
i doubt it is BV or a yeast infection

any help??
:$

I have the same problem of becoming too wet during the beginning of sex and find that there is no feeling. What I do is when I feel this I usually request a change position and try to somehow wipe to dry off. The cottage cheese and minor fish smell, however, is not normal. It sounds like BV. The fish smell or sometimes more of an amonia smell is caused by the off set of pH in your vagina. See you gyno and tell her about this it something a 7 day course of Flagyl can clear up in a heart beat. If it keeps coming back you may need to have your partner treated also or if your try different condoms. Either way, if you are having cottage cheese discharge with a fish smell you need to followup with your gyno and have an STD panel, check for trich and get treated. Some of these problems can leave you sterile!

I have always been told that I get wet during sex but it has become a real issue with my current boyfriend. He can't feel a thing therefore goes soft during intercourse.

Is there anything I can do or take to remedy this problem ?? I haven't had any kids so that is not an issue? Starting to really make me feel uncomfortable about having sex. Any suggestions ????

i have also been ont a few different pills and i also get extremely wet during intercourse n even wen just a lil turned on and get chunky white stuff that is smelly and i have asked around and was told of a product named absorbshun natural powder i havent yet tryed it but i thought u might like to know and try it.