For the past 2 days chunky mucus is coming from my vagina. It is whitish and smells a little. Besides, vagina feels itchy. My boyfriend also told me something strange is on his penis...like under foreskin the skin is peeling and he says it also feels itchy.
We have some sort of infection, I think. What should we do?

Hello!
I would be best if you two o at least you go to the doctor. Chunky vaginal discharge could be sign of infection in which treatments, like leep procedure and cryotherapy are ineffective. Vaginal discharge is otherwise very normal, especially during ovulation, sexual intercourse, pregnancy. But when woman notices chunky vaginal discharge, that is, by her opinion not “normal”, it is time to visit gynecologist. I truly believe this is some sort of infection. If you go to gynecologist, you’ll be given vaginal antibiotics and maybe even some oral antibiotics to be used for 1 week. Maybe gynecologist will also prescribe you with cream to apply to minimize the itching.
When going there, you should mention the boyfriend has also some symptoms of infection on his penis, this will be easier for doctor to diagnose and your doctor will also be prescribed what to do (probably just applying the cream on his penis).

I had the same thing happen to me. I never went to a doctor because I was stupid how I believe it was caused by a yeast infection. I would suggest going to your doctor ASAP just in case. Take your BF along that way your doc can check both of you and compare symptoms as it may be unrelated ...

ask the doctor about having a yeast infestion