my vagina has been itchy and burning for the past 2 weeks! it only seems to act up at night for some reason. and some times when i do itch it my flabia i think is what their called get all swollen and feal weird! im also discharging more of that white goop stuff than normal but its not chunky or anything like a yeast infection! i know its grose but its getting annoying! any answers?

Hi honey! 1st big question 1. Are you Sexually Active, if so has it EVER been unprotected?

Also know that yeast infections are different - sometimes you can have one and not even know!

No I'm still a virgin.

Good for you! And it IS a yeast infection! Use the 5 or 7 day treatment! Eat probiotic yogiert and wash with non scented non soap antibacterial body wash! Such as Peraseptic or Physioderm! You need to use ALL and then see how you make out! Also eat garlic too!

Haha ok thank you!!

Do you know a quick way to help with the itching?

All natural unsweetened youghrt helps It sound gross just put on your vagina it cools as well as sooths or using some baby ointment (zinc and caster oil) can help take the burning feeling out or the cheapest option or soaking in a bath with baking soda (it usually in every womans backing cupboard helps as well it works i use it on my daughter and sons (the baking soda that is in the bath) :-D

There are natural ways and then the quicker way with Monistat or other yeast infection medications!

You need to cut down on white sugars, and also what hunnie child was getting at, you can do as well! Monistat uses a suppository that melts and covers the entire vagina with medication! So you can also use Probiotic Yogurt - NO sugar - and soak a tampon in it then insert the tampon! It is kidn of the same thing! Wash with non scented non soap cleanswer - such as Spectrogel, Teraseptic, Physioderm! And use a non itch cream - the best is the creams that come with the Yeast infection kits! Baking Soda - as HC suggested - is the do it ALL powder! So just give that a try too! Air dry as much as possible, and remember NO Scents! And eat probiotic yogurt, and also if you can get probiotic pills these eat the candida (yeast) and help with your healing! Make sure you don't drink pop, or eat white sugars and starches they are total FOOD for the yeast!

I Need Help My Vagina Is Itching Really Bad And Burning .. And I Put Ice And Everything Else On It .. Im Scared And Its Really Killing Me . No I Dont Have Sex And Im The Only Child And I Don't Know How To Tell My Dady, Im Only 15 ,And I Don't Know What To Do ?  Please Some One Help Me !!!!!! :'( :-)

Hi sweety....its most likely a yeast infection but i think that it would be best to tell your dad because yeast infections can last a long time if not treated or not taken care of correctly....so u should go to the doctor abd just explain to your dad whats the problem...and since you are a girl your dad should be a bit open and aware of situations that girls would more than likely boys will experience. If your too scared then go to like walgreens or rite aid or even a super market and look for monistat but be carfeul because i heard that monistat sometimes burn women down there a bit. Hope everything work out