I am 16 and i had sex 3days ago and i am having simptoms of a white creamy/ chunky discharge?It sometimes hurts when i pee. I am on birth control too. Why is my body doing this and what is it? Is this discharge normal or should i go see my doctor.

Hi. I don't know if I lost my virginity.
Two days ago I was with my boyfriend and he started rubbing my clit (we were half naked) and It hurted a bit, then I told him to take it slow and I started sitting on his lap while he was laying down. I'm a virgin and I don't know if the penis went inside. I asked him if we actually did it, he said no. But I'm still worried that I might be pregnant? Cause I went to the bathroom afterwards and my vagina was bleeding. There was small blood on my underwear the day after, and today there's a little more blood, and I searched on the internet what's the difference between period blood, and implantation blood came up. I'm worried. Please help.