I have this white clumpy discharge that won't go away. It's not clear or just milky white. It's just white clumpy stuff. I thought it was an yeast infection (I've had an yeast infection before) but it doesn't itch or burn and it doesn't smell....It's like an excess of yeast or something.....Anyway it wouldn't even both me except that when I have sex, my boyfriend asks me why there's this white clumpy stuff on his you know. I went to take a shower after and I reached inside and I could literally run my fingers on the inside wall and pull out more clumpy white stuff....it doesn't smell but it's still super embarrassing....  :'(

Hi there. For how long you have white substance inside the vagina? Sometimes people do believe that this is nothing dangerous, but it can also mean that you are dealing with an infection. Look, the only proper color of the vagina is a pink and pink area in vagina mean a healthy vagina. So you really should visit the gynecologist and see what is this all about. Because it is definitely an infection.  I am saying this because I had it for more than 2 months, after unprotected sex. It was white, smelly, sticky. Ugly, in one word. Don't play with your health. 

You should get checked out, I visit my ob/gyn over every little thing that I feel is not normal. Is it possible it could be a STD?

Its not std's I have the same thing and im 16 and a virgin.. So its probably yeast.. Thats all I can think of but ill prob go to my doctor soon.

It could definitely be thrush. In which the discharge is similar. If it is a yeast infection than you could be experiencing discomfort during or after sex, and get a burning itching sensation. You boyfriend may also find this genitals inflamed or itchy.

Go see your doctor, treatment is very easy.

Sorry i meant if it is thrush, not yeast infection

Do you use tampons? you should try not using those. I had the same problem and the exact same symptoms. Every since I stopped using tampons, things have been going GREAT. Im on my 5th month now... keep your fingers crossed.

I also had it its almost like chunks of toilet paper sex was exactly the same he freaked out like I was dirty so I had to shower n clean out with fingers everyday..it wouldn't leak out either I had to get it out ... I never use tampons.. I have four sons 1 cesection. I went to doc everything was fine I did have a uti but that wasn't it...she said its just me. I said no Its NOT!!! I want it gone!! She said try n change my diet. Its gone after 4 embarrassing months..but now I have slippery non stop snot like discharge n it will not come out it keeps coming.. N the white T.p. discharge I asked friends n family n most of them said that they had it to n they got it shortly after there 2nd child.....vaginas are weird.guys got it easy lol

It could be a sign of ovulation

Dear Ladies, Don't worry its a common vaginal infection(yeast) if you eat more antibiotics good bacteria also remove from your body so yeast cells start growing in your vagina...this is yeast infection....white clumpy discharge ....if you are pregnant in this situation please consult the Doctor.....otherwise.....use Onabet VI tablet(single day therapy ) its contains Sertaconnazole Nitrate Bp 500 mg, please drop this tablet in your vagina....night time and also use oral tablet saf kit avoid azithromizin tablet in this lot.......thank you.....hope you have a great day............

Yes I am just wondering if there are any updates for this topic?  I am totally disgusted, frustrated, and depressed with my situation.  I too have had the "tp discharge" for about a year now.  I have been to the doctor and like all of you have been told that I have no sign of a yeast infection or any other type of infection.  I don't have a whole lot of the discharge, but it's enough to irritate me.  It seems to be getting worse though rather than better.  I also had more of the discharge the other night after having sex with my monogamous boyfriend and was embarrassed to see the white clumps.  I am going crazy with this stuff.  I find myself rinsing off at least twice a day which I know is not healthy as that can wash away good bacteria, but I can't help it because the discharge is so gross to me.  I am a very clean person and this really just makes me feel so disgusting!  As all of you, no odor, but also if I don't rinse it off when it builds up it usually starts itching and/or burning.  My gyno has not seen the full amount of discharge as I wash off before going to him because it's so embarrassing to me.  He did scrape the vaginal skin last time and said all he could tell was that it was excess white skin cells - no problems.  I am going to try the tea tree tampon cure that was suggested and really hope it helps, but if it doesn't I will be even more frustrated.  It's like this issue has taken over my life - can't go to the bathroom without checking to see if there is any discharge because I do not want to start itching.  I think about it constantly and it is really starting to get old.  Please, please if anyone has any info/suggestions please post them.  I hate that others are going through this agony, but at the same time I am glad that I am not the only one.  I am like the girl in another post who said I just want to be normal again! Like I said I feel like it is taking over my damn life.  There has to be something that will help with this discharge.  Please keep this topic going as I have found it helpful.  Thank you so much.

I know how you girls feel. I go through something similar. My discharge is not only clumpy-like (like little bits of wet toilet paper), but a mixture of it and liquid. It is very uncomfortable, because I can never move too much or a lot of it goes down my underwear and I get all wet there, it is completely awful. I initiated my sexual life just a while ago, and I am crazy about it. I don't want my partner to go down on me or insert something in my vagina to see those things ): 

We are on the same damn boat! Smh, somebody needs to know SOMETHING.

Check your diet. I had the same problem for yrs, been to the GYN a few times with no solution. I started checking my body's reaction to the food I eat, which led me to cut out eggs, milk and yellow rice and to my surprise I no longer have the discharge. Over a year now! brand new confidence! Hope this helps. Put the pills down! 

I had the issue for a day and I went to my doctor and immediately it was said to be a mild yeast infection please go get yourselves checked and treated. :)