hi! im 15 years old and i was wondering what this yellowish-white vaginal discharge could be. i've been having my periods regularly every 28 days and its been a year and a half since i've had sex for the first time! up until a while ago i've been noticing this discharge along with some itchyness. the discharge smells sweet and kind of bread like. it dosent bother me 24.7 just here and there! i also talked to my partner and asked if he had had any std like symptoms and he tells me no, that hes been fine. i haven't had any intercourse since a year and a half ago. and we were both virgins when we had sex. i've only had vaginal-sex once! please help im very freaked!

That stuff shows up on me sometimes too. I'm only 17 though. IDK much about body fluids. I wish I could tell you what it was but it totally freaks me too (0.o)

thnx i wish i could find out what it is because it really stresses me out!

i think it is thrush a vaginal fungal infection if it is itchy as well, try canestan cream. buy it from your pharmacy

honey you just have a yeast infection.. that is what the bread like smell is.. ask your doctor for a prescription or you can get some over the counter drugs.. they may cost more tho!

:-( I went to the doc last month and they diagnose me with a vaginal bacterial infection..They don't know the cause of it and I'm kind of worried cause I'm still getting yellowish-white discharge..I'm taking the same antibiotics again since last time i missed 2days..
Is it normal to have this type of discharge? esp. 2weeks before my expected period?

what was the bacterial infection??? std???? or just a woman thing like yeast infection, etc...????

They just said it was a bacterial infection..They tested me for gohonorea and chylamidia but the result came out negative. I don't think it's yeast that time..I'm thinking what I have now could be yeast.

i had the same thing... they gave me an antibiotic and the infection went away.. they just say bacterial infection and not to worry about it.

I get discharge as well, though I've never had sex. I havent started my period yet, I am 14 1/2. Mine is very thick, and smells foul. I too, get itchiness.

i really need help, i have never had sex and i have started my period, but everyday i get discharge of a funny yellowish white colour it smells rather strange does anyone know what this could be please help me!

im 15 i get creamy discharge and sex is really painful and it also itches
i scared to go go doctors its too embarrassing could anyone help me

. Since you're now sexually active you need to see your doctor and she can help in a snap and your problem can be over just like that. Don't be embarrased to see/talk to her. Think of her as your BFF... she's there to answer all your questions, take care of your health, and best of all -your secret's safe(she'll never tell) cuz it's confidential!

i get that too. have been since i started puberty. i went to my doctor and he said it was nothing, but it kept bugging me so he sent me to a gynocologist and still the result was nothing. i started getting it way before i started having sex but i still get it. its been at least five years and i still have this dicharge mabe its about time i started bugging my dr. about it again. i went to two drs about it and they both said it was nothing so i wouldn't worry overly much about it.

i discharge evryday and have som eitchyness but my doctor said its just because im sexually active. its totally normal