Hi, I'm 13 years old and quite confused. I've been having a white/see through discharge for the past 3-4 years. Last November i thought I started my period because instead of white/see through discharge it was brown. I was first of all worried because it was brown but I searched it up and found out it was just old blood and it was natural. It lasted for around 3-5 days. I waited for the next month, nothing came apart from white/see through discharge, next month same again etc. 6 months later I went to the doctor because I kept on feeling light headed and they took blood tests and I seemed to be fine but when I was there my mum told the doctor that I thought I had my period in November but nothing has came since, what's happening? And she said it's just prt of the developing. You'll be all over the place for a while. I'm starting to get worried because I still haven't got anything and I've had discharge for so long. I've done loads and loads of research but it's all about women getting yeast infection and everything. I'm 13 is this normal. I'm really scared

Hey, there is no need to be worried. Your doctor is right, when your periods are first getting started they will be all over the place and not regular or predictable.
As for the white and clear discharge unless your vagina is itchy or the discharge is smelly, this too is perfectly normal. This caused by either vagina cleaning itself or mucus that is released by the cervix during the menstrual cycle.
Finally stressing is the worst thing you can do, as this will cause your period to be delayed, so even if your body is ready to have a period it will not start if you are stressed.
Just relax and let your body develop and settle into a normal menstrual cycle rhythm over the coming months.