I had my last period on Sept. 15 2012, and was on birth control. I ran out and didn't have any refills left so I went to a clinic and got a different kind, took those and had to stop because of weird symptoms. (I have to take low dose birth-control because if I take the strong stuff, I get tired, sick, white discharge and it doesn't feel right.) The weird symptoms of the emergency birth control were the same as the regular birth control, sick, tired and white discharge. So I stop taking those a week into it. I still have not had my period. I have taken countless HPTs (about 25) and they have all been negative. Recently, about a month and a half ago, while I was having sex with my fiance we noticed white chunky discharge on his penis and all over me. It has a slight fishy smell to it. I usually get that discharge before my period but its still been a month and a half since the discharge came and no period. Why  am I not having a period? I know that your body doesn't like the change of birth controls or when you stop it altogether, but shouldn't I have one now? And why is this discharge happening? Is it an infection? Or is my body taking its sweet time dropping that egg?

Serious Answers Please. I am pretty worried about this. 

That sounds like an yeast infection. Which is common for women.

Why isnt my period happening then?